Wrestling Forum banner

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
81 - 100 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Re: I know it will never happen but I hope Undertaker gets booed out of the building on Sunday

Even I hate the undertaker these days but booing him means nothing as long as tickets are sold. Cena and Reigns got booed for years and nothing affected their booking.
Just don't watch or attend the show the empty seats will sent a better message.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Re: I know it will never happen but I hope Undertaker gets booed out of the building on Sunday

I don't think taker should be wrestling anymore, but I kind of laugh when people say hes pushing 60......hes 54. Hes not even half way through his 50s, lets get that straight at least.

2,064 Posts

It's just a tag team match and not for the championship. What the hell is wrong with these people.

·
Registered
265 Posts

I agree to a certain extent, but Undertaker is absolutely not taking TV time away from anybody. You barely ever see him and even when you do he is carried through his matches by whoever he's working with. It's no secret that the Undertaker/Goldberg match was a catastrophic failure but anybody who thought it was going to be anything other than a train wreck needs to give their head a shake.

Also, Undertaker isn't pushing 60, he recently turned 54.

So what if he's main eventing Extreme Rules? who else would you have main event? And for fuck sake don't say Seth and Becky.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts

Who the hell is he taking time from? The roster sucks. Tons of great athletes with great bodies but no personalities or charisma.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts

I'm fucking sick of this washed up hasbeen constantly taking a top spot on the cards and selfishly taking attention away from younger guys that more deserving. He takes the main event at SSD and is now taking the main event most likely at ER. When is this asshole going to finally going to retire? You're pushing 60 years old Taker, you're a fucking joke now and you've completely destroyed your legacy. I know it won't happen but I wish the fans would finally say enough is enough and boo him out of the building.
Why would they do that? Undertaker even in his worst shape is still way more entertaining than most of the bland nobodies the current roster has. I mean, it's painful watching the Undertakr struggling so much but trying to enjoy Reigns or Ricochet is even wose.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts

Yes I would, because I'm not afraid to stand up for what's right. Undertaker has no right to be on tv in 2019 and fans should be shitting all over this.
"Has no right". Lol. Talk about entitled.

What if I want to watch Undertaker because he entertains me, but I think Gargano, Rollins, Reigns, Ali, Kingston, McIntyre, Balor, Black, Lashley, the Revival and Ricochet are boring as hell? From my point of view, Undertaker would be the one who has the right to be there, since I enjoy watching him and I don't enjoy watching most of the current full time roster. Things are that absolute. And even I agree that Undertaker should retire soon, but I would never boo him. To be honest he's the only reason I'm going to watch Extreme Rules and I'm not exaggerating a bit. He's the only wrestler I'm interested in in the entire PPV. I like Daniel Bryan and think the Usos are ok too but I'm not invested enough to actually care about their matches at the moment.

PS: My bad, I thought someone had post after me so I didn't know I was going to post twice.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Taker turning heel on Roman?

I can see it. They need to crate some buzz and want ppl excited and have something to talk about. Taker's revenge for Roman "retiring" him at Mania

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
Re: Taker turning heel on Roman?

This floated through my head yesterday but I gave it no serious thought.

It would give them another marquee match for Summerslam, at least... Taker being the same kind of butthurt that he was when Brock ended the Streak and wanting revenge or something

·
Registered
825 Posts

I dont want to see taker in any kind of program in 2019...

If you consider yourself a fan of his, you should hope they use this opportunity for him to get in there, play the hits, gtfo of dodge, and bow out gracefully

·
Banned
11,533 Posts

This floated through my head yesterday but I gave it no serious thought.

It would give them another marquee match for Summerslam, at least... Taker being the same kind of butthurt that he was when Brock ended the Streak and wanting revenge or something
Rumors on the dirtsheets is Taker v Drew at Summerslam. I know they change plans every 20 minutes, but that's been consistent for like two weeks now. Nobody wants that so maybe they will change it.

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,440 Posts

This would be an absolute disaster. The fans are not ready to boo Undertaker and cheer Reigns in a 1v1 program. This is going back to ~2014-2016 levels of Roman booking.

Undertaker should face a heel at Summerslam and lose. There is no other way.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,956 Posts

Taker needs to make his last match forgotten. Therefore Roman will do the most work and Taker will come in to show three or four moves and maybe finish the match later. Doing a turn in this match would be too much, in my opinion.

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts

This would be an absolute disaster. The fans are not ready to boo Undertaker and cheer Reigns in a 1v1 program. This is going back to ~2014-2016 levels of Roman booking.

Undertaker should face a heel at Summerslam and lose. There is no other way.
It's gonna be Drew.

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts

Who's going to cheer Roman over the fucking Undertaker of all people?

Still don't understand why they're tagging when Roman went about telling people that he retired the Undertaker at WM and this his yard now...

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,956 Posts

Who's going to cheer Roman over the fucking Undertaker of all people?

Still don't understand why they're tagging when Roman went about telling people that he retired the Undertaker at WM and this his yard now...
From a spiritual point of view, which I don`t have, one could say Roman beat the deadman and therefore Roman can "use" him now.

·
Registered
996 Posts

If you consider yourself a fan of his, you should hope they use this opportunity for him to get in there, play the hits, gtfo of dodge, and bow out gracefully
Too late for that, I'm afraid. He has embarrassed himself for money too much.

81 - 100 of 143 Posts