Wrestling Forum banner

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 143 Posts

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
Taker asked to work with Drew so something will happen to set up a 1v1 gimmick match at Summerslam to put over Drew...finally

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I am legitimately scared for Taker's well being and potentially Drew/Shane's as well. I don't think he's fit to wrestle anymore because his style is too power based and he does not work around it as seen in Saudi

·
Registered
134 Posts
O.K so using that logic, why does he say that every other opponent he faces WILL rest in peace?

His most famous line is:

“You WILL rest in peace”

But surely he’d want all his opponents souls to never rest in peace and be tortured by all the demons, spirts, goblins and hobbits?
But he changes it from time to time, like he did in this promo when he siad that The Wyatt Family will never rest in peace.

So it wasn't a botch at all

·
Banned
36 Posts
I know it will never happen but I hope Undertaker gets booed out of the building on Sunday

I'm fucking sick of this washed up hasbeen constantly taking a top spot on the cards and selfishly taking attention away from younger guys that more deserving. He takes the main event at SSD and is now taking the main event most likely at ER. When is this asshole going to finally going to retire? You're pushing 60 years old Taker, you're a fucking joke now and you've completely destroyed your legacy. I know it won't happen but I wish the fans would finally say enough is enough and boo him out of the building.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Re: I know it will never happen but I hope Undertaker gets booed out of the building on Sunday

No he shouldn't. He's a legend, he can come back as much as he wants. Wanna boo someone boo Vince.

·
Banned
36 Posts
Re: I know it will never happen but I hope Undertaker gets booed out of the building on Sunday

No he shouldn't. He's a legend, he can come back as much as he wants. Wanna boo someone boo Vince.
When you're an out of shape slob who's completely broken down to the point that you literally can't perform the simplest of moves, no he shouldn't.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

The only two times I remember The Undertaker being booed since he returned to his Deadman gimmick were in 2008 during the Extreme Rules match against Jeff Hardy (who was the most over guy in WWE back then) and in 2015 in Brock Lesnar's hometown.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts

This is in Philly. Been to a PPV in Philly. (Rumble) He won't be booed. Zero percent chance. The fans are smarky as hell, but still worship the legends.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,272 Posts

It's not like Undertaker is getting title shots like in 2010 in which I am glad he isn't. Do I want to see Taker in the ring at his age? No I do not. But you saying he is taking away too much TV time? From who exactly? Cause lately the only time he did that was with Goldberg last month. He didn't even show up at WM this year or RTWM season either. The guy that is taking up TV time and spots from the current rosters on both shows are Shane McMahon.

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,440 Posts

No way, even the most hardcore fans (Raw after Wrestlemania) marked like crazy.

·
Registered
825 Posts

If the guy is willing to sacrifice the quality of his life to entertain I dont think he should be disrespected. I do think his fans should maybe reach out to him through social media and letters and just plead with him to retire.

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts

Undertaker has a match.. :wow Shows how long I have not been watching.

Times must be hard.

·
Under Jolly Roger
396 Posts

He should stay retired. He's been embarrassing to watch for a long time now.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
He has wrestled only once in this year and it was in Saudi Arabia. How is he stealing a place for the young guys?

The young guys are mostly a bunch of losers or at least that's how they are portrayed.

I am grateful Taker is still around and we don't have all the focus on "the man & the woman" or a midget with pancakes.. or whatever.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

I love Taker, but the man can fuck off at this point. And if we really do get a Sting vs Taker match at the next Saudi show, I'm going to be so pissed.

41 - 60 of 143 Posts