Wrestling Forum banner

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 143 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,686 Posts
Re: The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre - Extreme Rules

There can’t be a soul walking the Earth that wants to watch this. It should only end one way - Drew pinning Taker.

But, we know Drew is eating the L. Drew winning here and then squashing Taker at the next Saudi show. Idk how much that does for someone these days, but it’s the only thing that would make logical sense.
I don't think Drew McCrickets is worth the investment but this is literally the only thing that makes sense. At some point they need to shit or get off the pot with this guy, beating Reigns and Blundermaker should mark the start of a push to the moon if they believe in this guy.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Re: The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre - Extreme Rules

wwe continuing to rely on broken legends is more sad than it is funny now.

I feel like taker will be coming out on a purple mobility scooter before long and wwe will still think hes good to go.

drop it already.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts

The stupid part of this is they could have made really interesting TV by saying they would face Roman with a partner of his choice, then have Taker show up the week after rather than he shows up and they announce the match on WWE.com...

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,440 Posts

This has to be the strangest match of 2019. With Summerslam around the corner, where are they going? I'm not a massive fan of Drew, but this should end with them at least trying to make a star with Drew vs Undertaker in the main event of Summerslam. Reigns vs Undertaker could be passable with smoke and mirrors or another disaster like Wrestlemania 33.

·
Registered
23,372 Posts

So this match will basically be Reigns getting his ass kicked for 10 minutes until Taker gets the hot tag.

And then a Spear/Tombstone combo to end it.

I mean it could be fun in spots but you know how this is going to go down.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hopefully this scenario ends with McIntyre vs Undertaker. Seems like it could be a legit summerslam match maybe a casket match.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts

And here is another plot to get Roman cheered. The fans are going to see through it, and they're going to want Taker (if anyone) and he's going to be chilling out on the apron as we get Roman vs. Drew chapter 43.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts

This has to be the strangest match of 2019. With Summerslam around the corner, where are they going? I'm not a massive fan of Drew, but this should end with them at least trying to make a star with Drew vs Undertaker in the main event of Summerslam.
This makes sense, but given the unbearable push of Shane lately with McIntyre and Elias merely acting as his lackeys, I wouldn't get my hopes up on that.

On another note, Taker and Drew wrestled once 9 years ago on an episode of Smackdown:

I preferred this Drew to the current Drew. His old theme song was so great.

·
Registered
17,493 Posts

Drew isn't facing Taker at SSlam silly rabbits. :lmao

This McMahon crap will go on till 2025.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Re: The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre

I can already see undertaker winning this match by tombstoning one of these guys (most likely drew just to make the joke even bigger).

Vince cant get over the undertaker, like a dumped ex boyfriend that won't move on already.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Did anyone catch The Undertaker’s terrible promo on RAW? For the love of fuck, it was so bad!

“Shane, you had my respect, a little, for a while”.

What?????

Then he rambled on about souls, the stench blah blah blah and also seemed to forget his lines multiple times. To round it off he then says that Drew and Shane will NOT rest in peace.

Eh?

A truly hideous promo!

·
Registered
4,426 Posts

Roman is the FOTC, The Undertaker comes from defeating Goldberg and Shane McMahon is the biggest heel act in the company so I think McCrickets should be the one taking the L for his team, would be more sweet if The Undertaker re-introduce the Hell's Gate (Gogoplata) and makes that POS tap out.

Anyway The Undertaker facing Roman Reigns at SummerSlam cannot be ruled out, Roman already faced Shane and McCrickets before and he is out of the title picture for the time being.

·
Registered
134 Posts

Did anyone catch The Undertaker’s terrible promo on RAW? For the love of fuck, it was so bad!

“Shane, you had my respect, a little, for a while”.

What?????

Then he rambled on about souls, the stench blah blah blah and also seemed to forget his lines multiple times. To round it off he then says that Drew and Shane will NOT rest in peace.

Eh?

A truly hideous promo!
Undertaker has said that a lot of times, the explanation is that his opponent's souls will burn in hell for an eternity and that's why he sometimes says they will never rest in peace.

As for the promo it was good, there's nothing bad about it, I think you're complaining for the sake of complaining.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Undertaker has said that a lot of times, the explanation is that his opponent's souls will burn in hell for an eternity and that's why he sometimes says they will never rest in peace.

As for the promo it was good, there's nothing bad about it, I think you're complaining for the sake of complaining.
O.K so using that logic, why does he say that every other opponent he faces WILL rest in peace?

His most famous line is:

“You WILL rest in peace”

But surely he’d want all his opponents souls to never rest in peace and be tortured by all the demons, spirts, goblins and hobbits?

Also, I’ll complain if I want to complain even if it is just for the lolz.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
This match works if WWE does the right thing and puts Drew over Taker. And then have Drew go over him decisively again at SummerSlam.

Undertaker is beyond damaged goods, but a couple of big wins consecutively like that would be huge for McIntyre, and they have to start building up some of their heels.

It could work for multiple storylines, as well. They can start up the story they had when Roman defeated Taker, with the commentators playing up that this isn’t the same Taker, he’s just a gunslinger that may not know when to hang it up. Play on his vulnerabilities. No one is being fooled, and it can give him some sympathy, which is fine for a baby face.

It allows Shane to continue to bloat, as he can say he just defeated Taker and Reigns. Start showing Drew being a little agitated, but he doesn’t actually say anything about it, but they start teasing some dissension, which should lead to McIntyre turning on Shane and maliciously bearing him down and turning Shane face again. Prior to this, though, it allows Shane to get a World Title match. Shane fails then, and then possibly fails again against someone like Miz? This plays into Drew turning on him, saying Shane was the weak link and that he was only using Shane to propel himself.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I can see Shane and Drew winning this via Undertaker betraying Reigns. Maybe do it in a way that sets up Drew vs. Shane as well.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
I don't like the idea of Taker vs Roman at SummerSlam. I would preffer McIntyre as Taker's opponent.

21 - 40 of 143 Posts