Wrestling Forum banner

The Undertaker or John Cena - If you could be any one of them,who would you choose?

• The Undertaker

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • John Cena

Votes: 5 31.3%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Inspired from the other thread.

Since we are having fun, I thought of making this thread with the choices between taker and john cena. From both Kayfabe and non-kayfabe persepective, if you had the choice to be one of them in real life, who would you choose to be?

The Undertaker -
Top 10 all time
Net worth $34 million
Had a legendary career
Popular gimmick

John Cena
Top 10 all time
Net worth $20 million
Face of WWE
Huge kiddie fanbase
Marketable gimmick

The biggest difference would be "RESPECT". Taker is probably the most respected while Cena.. not so much.

So if you had the choice, who would it be? Poll.

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
Re: The Undertaker or John Cena - If you could be any one of them,who would you choos

The Undertaker. He has been a household name for 20 plus years while solidifying himself was one of the biggest legends in the business. He is also one of the most respected wrestlers of all time by not only his peers, but the fans as well.

Cena on the other hand will end up with more money, no questions asked. He has been the face of the company for a number of years and has a huge fanbase. However, he works his tail off. He works 300+ days a year on the road, getting almost no time for himself or his family and friends. He enjoys doing what he does, but I wouldn't want to be working that much.

Taker.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Re: The Undertaker or John Cena - If you could be any one of them,who would you choos

I preferred HHH because I can bang steph all the day.

Oops, wrong thread.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts

Cena. I'd live longer and am much younger, yet still rich and have the freedom to bang almost any chick I choose.

Respect? Lol he could buy/sell the IWC if he wanted

·
Banned
175 Posts

I don't care about money or overall ranking, fact is Taker is more badass and so much more awesome than Cena will ever be. I'll be the Deadman over The Champ any day of the week.

Cena. I'd live longer and am much younger, yet still rich and have the freedom to bang almost any chick I choose.
LOL. Taker bangs McCool every night.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts

If people chose Rock over HHH which means more money than somewhat lesser money and a family;
By that argument,Cena will surely end up with more money
So double standards apply here also for Cena.

Cena is respected,it's just his character that sucks.

Taker has had 2-3 marriages,Cena is getting a divorce.So both are not so great in family life

I ll choose Cena
I rather be face of company,earn more money,do something for charity,sell more merchandise than be a supporting cast to another star for over 20 years

1 - 6 of 6 Posts