Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like many people,i didn't felt comfortable with the Undertaker's Wrestlemania lose and after some days,i got over it.Now he is old and perhaps that is the reason they wanted him to loss or whatever reason,that is ok but the most bothering thing is that WWE never gave him a clean victory over Brock Lesnar. Also some people said that Vince has killed the Undertaker's character,like the Wrestlemania lose and then he tapped in the Summerslam(2015) match against Brock Lesnar.

Finally the Undertaker has a win over Brock Lesnar in Summerslam(2015)but the finish was not good and i am sure many people would have disliked it.That bothered me because if WWE never let Brock Lesnar to lose clean against anyone,then it's fine but that is not the case.Brock has clean loses against some wrestlers like Kurt Angle,Goldberg,HHH,John Cena.Even HHH and John Cena has clean victory over Brock and not the Undertaker ? That doesn't sound good in anyway. The match with John cena was quite weird and funny,Brock dominates cena almost entirely and in the ending,Cena hits brock with a steel chain and an F-U on the steel steps for the win.

Everybody knows about the popularity of the Undertaker and it's the mistake of WWE for not giving him a clean victory over Brock Lenar. Actually they should have given him the clean victory back in 2003. As far as i remember,Undertaker and Brock Lesnar had 3 matches in 2003. The first match which is a Hell in a cell where Undertaker loses.He puts over Brock Lesnar.I think,the second match was in Unforgiven which was a no contest where the Undertaker throws Brock Lesnar near the Entrance. I don't remember the ppv name of their third match,i guess it should be Summerslam.That was a biker chain match where once again Brock Lesnar defeats the Undertaker with the help of Vince Mcmahon.It was not a clean win for Brock.They should have given the clean victory for Undertaker in that match.

At the age of 50,the Undertaker takes that much punishment in the Summerslam(2015) match with Brock Lesnar.He took multiple suplexes,3 F-5s(one of them on the announce table).I doubt if Brock Lesnar or John cena can have an endurance like that in their 50's.If you see Hulk Hogan matches,mostly they are more of an acting.Hulk Hogan don't really gets himself much injured as the Undertaker does.Any pro wrestling fan would know that the Undertaker gives so much of himself in most of his matches.The Undertaker is the Man.

· Banned
111 Posts
At the age of 50,the Undertaker takes that much punishment in the Summerslam(2015) match with Brock Lesnar.He took multiple suplexes,3 F-5s(one of them on the announce table).I doubt if Brock Lesnar or John cena can have an endurance like that in their 50's.If you see Hulk Hogan matches,mostly they are more of an acting.Hulk Hogan don't really gets himself much injured as the Undertaker does.Any pro wrestling fan would know that the Undertaker gives so much of himself in most of his matches.The Undertaker is the Man.

It's because Brock Lesnar is a human beast and you can't teach THAT.

· Registered
5,957 Posts
dont get this!
people complain when WWE continue pushing past glories instead of giving new guys the chance to shine and when an old man like Taker losses then the fans complain again because he lose his legacy or something.

damn!:tyson

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am one of these that thinks he should have never won vs Lesnar after WM 30 but i freaking hate people Who shittalk him because he is still wrestling or hate on him because he will be wrestling at SS 2015...reminder..his 25th(!) anniversary, How much of a douche can you be.
I didn't complained about the Undertaker and i said that the WWE should have given him a clean victory over Brock back in 2003.

It's quite surprising that i only see rude comments in this forum.

· Registered
3,350 Posts
There is no doubt that Undertaker has survived a crazy battle with Lesnar two times in a row but now I'm still concerned about him.

Reactions: squarecut

· Banned
2,047 Posts
Undertaker beat Brock Lesnat cleanly in Smackdown of 2003 in a triple threat match between taker lesnar and show, in that match Taker pinned lesnat cleanly.

Taker pinned Lesnar cleanly once again in a handicap match - Taker vs Lesnar and Show, in this match Taker pinned lesnar again

And Taker beat Lesnar for third time at Smackdown of 2003 by count out

All this victorys were clean

· Registered
3,395 Posts
He's the man, for the simple fact he's been a legend in the business for a quarter of a century. That's a feat that can't be topped, unless we wait around for a couple more decades to see if anybody can top that, which I highly doubt because The Undertaker was a character that you'll never experience again. Gotta respect the man.

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Undertaker beat Brock Lesnat cleanly in Smackdown of 2003 in a triple threat match between taker lesnar and show, in that match Taker pinned lesnat cleanly.

Taker pinned Lesnar cleanly once again in a handicap match - Taker vs Lesnar and Show, in this match Taker pinned lesnar again

The first 2 matches you said doesn't matter because one is a triple threat and the other one is handicap match.One on one match is the important one.

I have not seen this match ----- (Taker beat Lesnar for third time at Smackdown of 2003 by count out.) I will look for it. I just wondered if it was that match where Undertaker throws Lesnar near the Entrance which i think was in Unforgiven, iam not sure. I don't think the Undertaker returned to the ring and the ref didn't counted anything.I remember reading somewhere that match is a no contest. Well,i will search that match you said..

· The Irish Rapist
3,519 Posts

/thread

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I found that match.Here is the link..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je-0PMYfTbE

A person using the id name 'Brock Lesnar' in youtube has typed several horrible comments for that match.You can see that.

I slightly remember seeing that fight before but i didn't remembered that it was actually a full match.Right,So the Undertaker has a clean win over Lesnar but not my pinfall,anyway. Thanks for letting me know about that match.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.