Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
I can understand fans of Undertaker thinking Tik Tok is cringe, but to be mad about it like it's "killing the magic" of Taker or whatever... y'all need help. The guy gave us 30 years of dedicating his life to the business, sticking to kayfabe stricter than anyone. He can do whatever the fuck he wants now. If he did open a Twitch or hell, even an OnlyFans lol, I wouldn't bat an eye.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's like y'all forgot he was set to do Starrcast. Of course that could've been a leverage play against Vince but it turns out it wasn't.

The guy gave us 30 years of dedicating his life to the business, sticking to kayfabe stricter than anyone
It's fucking fake. The fact he stayed in kayfabe even at shit like a Cleveland Cavs game shows how fucking moronic he is, not how dedicated he is. I ain't never seen Will Smith play a cop outside of the theater.

·
Lacey Evans Stole My Heart <3
294 Posts
Why does he have to be desperate or need money to make a funny video for fans that want to see a different non kayfabe side? The guy is chilling on an 8 figure net worth easily. Like come on.
I’m an old school guy. If u can’t keep atleast some kayfabe out in public/social media for the rest of your life, then maybe u shouldn’t be in the business in the first place. That’s just my opinion.

And come on the guy’s net worth ain’t 8 figures lol

21 - 29 of 29 Posts