Banned
8,175 Posts
Re: The Undertaker to appear on 'The Tonight Show'

Why has the Undertaker been lowered to this

·
Registered
991 Posts

WILL SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

:lol Awesome.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts

Fuck this shit, turkey shouldn't job to Taker. :mj2

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

Are there seriously people bitching about this? fpalm get a life that was awesome Taker & Fallon = TV gold

·
The Irish Rapist
3,392 Posts

Sorry I'm not proud of an actual old man pretending to be a zombie. I'm not proud to own that and I'm not gonna act like I am. I hate it, it's not the wrestling I proudly profess to love. fpalm
I hate movies and actors too. I also hate my father because he once dressed as santa, but my mokm tells me I shouldn't hate people who are dead. I didn't let him dress as santa a second time

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
How the hell is that breaking kayfabe? He comes out to his music, tombstones the turkey, and then stares down Fallon when Fallon tries to shake his hand. Looks like Taker to me. It's not like he came out to Backstreet Boys and danced around while smiling and doing jazz hands.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts

That's it. Vince is gonna bury him now for sure. Won't be long before he's jobbing to Heath Slater.
I got it wrong. Taker didn't break kayfabe but he did something he never do when he's in character.

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
I just watched it on YouTube and it was fucking AWESOME!!! UNDERTAKER FOREVER :mark:

·
Administrator
59,093 Posts
This had no place on the Tonight Show. It felt ackward and weird. I'm sure some people in the audience were laughing for the wrong reasons and others were just like wtf is this. WWE will do anything for attention. Not all attention is good attention.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hell, I'm sure he's done appearances in his earlier days. Even Jason Voorhees made a TV appearance. But, I don't think I've seen Kane in his debut early days making TV appearances...or Michael Myers or Leatherface.

It was awesome, but also weird and either good and/or not good. Then again, Undertaker has had a 25 year career, why the hell not. And welcome to WWE in 2015.

81 - 100 of 112 Posts