Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread you go to when you feel like showing some love for the real most electrifying man in sports-entertainment (Fuck off Rock). This man is such a massive hero and he needs no introduction, but he still has more than his fair-share of haters unfortunately. Of course those people will be quick to come on here and declare that he could not wrestle at all, was just a roided up freak, was a complete dick that was only in it for money and didn't give a fuck about anybody but himself, that he had the most stupid, cheesy gimmick ever, how it was impossible to understand what he said, made a mockery of pro-wrestling and had no talent in general. Now all that may be true but if you do the maths, all those things really do just add to his amazingness, despite all those things he still became one of the most popular and iconic wrestler and that's quite some accomplishment. Vince Mcmahon even made a massive DVD in an attempt to complete assassinate and wipe-out all of his influence and impact on the business, but of course Mr.Mcmahon cannot change history and cannot ruin the legacy of a true legend.

So praise away my friends. Haters gonna hate!

·
Mick Foley's Bitch
1,051 Posts
I don't have much respect for Ultimate Warrior after what I've been hearing about him. According to the Hitman, back in the day there was a dying child from Make a Wish outside warriors locker room waiting to meet Warrior, he just wanted to meet his hero before dying, when one of the Chief came in to ask Warrior to see to the child before Warriors match, he said "Wait a fucking minute I'm busy" Even though all he was doing was sitting on his ass. Then after Bret came back from his match he was the Kid still waiting as Warrior just went ahead to his match without bothering to see the kid, then by the time Warrior got back the Kid and his parent were gone, very upset.

I can let other things pass like in it for money, and not being able to wrestle, but I thought that was just a disgusting thing to do, leaving a dying child waiting all night getting his hopes up for nothing :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts