Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, listen to this guy. He's "dated" pretty much every diva in the WWE. His delusional ramblings might amuse a few people.
Currently, he's "dating" Beth Phoenix. Last week, it was Maryse. A couple of weeks before that it was Kelly.

He posted like an eight minute video bitching at me and someone else for laughing at him on Twitter. Actually, I suggested that Beth might need a restraining order against her "new fiancee."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDsLfRQHI_w&feature=share

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,581 Posts
You're a fucking moron. If that isn't you in the youtube clip then you're an idiot for posting a link and showing everyone else. That will just make him more seen. If you are him then you're an idiot for thinking people will actually watch that.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some people should be more seen. He seems to make a habit of deleting his accounts once someone actually says something to him. I'd go so far as to suggest that you're a dumbass for using weak logic, especially in a board where people post asinine shit all the time. Is there really a point to the Rant section other than to troll and flame people? Of course not.

·
Registered
895 Posts
This man is obviously in bad mental condition. It's not even funny. I don't know the background to this, heck, I don't even know your beef with him. Leave him alone. It's not worth it.

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
So much hatred,I love it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts