Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Wrestling Guy
By Mr. X
Date: March 20th, 2004
Time: 6:25 a.m.
Title: Breaking News ~ Vince McMahon Quits the WWE

We have strong reason to believe that Vince McMahon has quit the World Wrestling Federation. We will have more information as we get it.

From the Wrestling Guy
By Mr. X
Date: March 20th 2004
Time: 7:15 a.m.
Title: Update on Vince/Quitting the WWE

To further update you on the information given to the wrestling guy, it appears that the information given to me appears to be true. Vincent Kennedy McMahon has quit his own creation after many decades of running a company he poured his heart into. As of the this minute their isn’t a president of the WWE, and a new president shall be announced by Vince McMahon himself at a approximately 12:00 pm. Many speculate that one or both of Vince’s children may be announced as the new president (s) of the WWE. We continue to update you as this story develops.

From the Wrestling Guy
By Mr. X
Time: 8:39 a.m.
Title: Wrestler’s Comments on the WWE

Since I have been informed of Vince McMahon’s departure I have received many comments from various wrestlers.

Shane McMahon: “I am completely shocked by my father’s decision to quit the company. He never discussed quitting the company as of late so I am still a little surprised. But I am able and ready to run the company.”

Stephanie McMahon had a comment but I was too distracted by her breasts. She then proceeded to slap me.

Triple H: “I am the game, and you don’t want to play me. raaaaargggg.” (Note: after the growl his comments became inaudible for man ears. He then talked to Stephanie and proceeds to growl some more.

Rikishi: Where is my thong?

I will return with more information.

From the Wrestling Guy
By Mr. X
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Title: Breaking News ~ Ultimate Warrior is President of the WWE

This very sketchy information, but it appears that Vince McMahon has announced Ultimate Warrior as the new owner of the WWE. If the info holds true may god help us all.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From the Homepage of the Ultimate Warrior
Time: 2:20 p.m.

Hello and Welcome Warriorites and Warrioretes, this is your god, the Ultimate Warrior. As you may have heard I have purchased the WWE, and I am thrilled to tell you, I have BIG plans for the WWE. As with companies in the real world, lay offs have to be made when a new president enters the company. Here is the list of firings.

- Angle, Kurt
- Beniot, Chris
- Cole, Michael
- Guerrero, Eddie
- Jericho, Chris
- Lawler, Jerry
- McMahon, Linda
- McMahon, Shane
- McMahon, Stephanie
- Mysterio, Rey
- Ross, Jim
- T., Booker
- Tazz, umm Tazz

I found little point of keeping these superstars pointless, and their faith in Warriorism was waning. I also like to point out that Raw is War will be on as schedule March 22nd, 2004 where you can see your favorite superstars such as Triple H, Goldberg, and Kevin Nash. I know what you are thinking: Wasn’t Kevin Nash released. Well guess what Warrior followers, I resigned him, and I know you are all dying to see him return to action. I resigned many other greats, but you will have to wait to find out.

Another one of your pressing concerns is who will be commentating for Raw and Smackdown. Well I figured Jonathon Coachman, and a bum of the street could handle Raw, and the exciting duo of the Cat, and Josh Matthews on Smackdown.

I will update you Warrior-heads later.

P.S. Sunday Night Heat has been cancelled

P.P.S. Velocity is also cancelled

P.P.P.S. Raw will changed to Raw is Ultimate

P.P.P.P.S. Smackdown will be changed to Smack the Warrior

Excerpt from Lance Storm Commentary
Time: 4:40 p.m.

Fuck Ultimate Warrior, I ain’t wearing no chicken suit on Raw.

By: Mr. X
Time: 7:58
Subject: Breaking New ~ Vince McMahon found with a kilo of cocaine in Limo.

We have just received information that Vince has been arrest for possession of drug/narcotics. He was under the influence of drugs, and was saying he had no idea where the drugs came from. More info as we get it. More can be found at completebs.com

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pcwcubs1 YOU HAVE RETURNED????????????

dude must say that you had the ultimate storyline going, The End Is Near? I been tring to find you. Shit dude, I loved ur writing. If you read this and if you remeber it, can you please tell me who was 'The Voice' from your last few shows that was going to appear and was stalking Shawn Micheals.

It's been annoying me for at least a year...... please reply to this dude...........

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Grendrill, I do remember you, and that mysterious voice was going to be none other then Bret Hart. I may modernize the storyline and do it in another thread.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
cheers pwcubs1, I had no idea who it was, I still got the storyline saved on my computer, I read through it every now and again, cause it was so good.

Anyway, thanks for telling me, it would be great if you posted it again.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if u want me to continue the storyline just send me a copy of it, i lost it on my old computer and i would be glad to finish it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts