Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone remember this stable from early-1998? It was sort of the Attitude Era's version of the Strait Edge Society except instead of preaching non-drugs (SES), they were opposed to violence. IMO, it is one of the more under-rated angles of the Attitude Era:

"Every time I speak, it is like intellectual intercourse." - Jackyl

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yeah i know them, there were never used to well, i see potencial, Kurgan was a Freak!

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Ah good old Recon, Sniper and the Interrogator (Kurrgan). Yeah I remember them, part of the whole gang warz if I remember correctly. I remember them not liking the disciples of Apocalypse (who were pretty over back then) and Los Boricous (sp).

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Ah good old Recon, Sniper and the Interrogator (Kurrgan). Yeah I remember them, part of the whole gang warz if I remember correctly. I remember them not liking the disciples of Apocalypse (who were pretty over back then) and Los Boricous (sp).
Wasn't the gang wars boricous, DOA & NOD??

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Well no Survivor Series 97 had the tag line Gang Rulz and featured DOA -vs- Truth Commission.

The NOD kinda fleeted in and out of the Gang Warz it carried on without them.

Kinda always made me laugh that Recon of the Truth Commission was Bull Buchanan!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts