Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Butter My Arse
13,764 Posts
I’m amazed it was allowed on WWE programming tbh. I mean, the word itself is not as stark and bold as ‘fuck’, ‘shit’ etc. but all it takes is for a family to sit around watching Smackdown or whatever and one of the kids asks..

‘what’s a queef?’
‘umm…it’s an ugly face’
‘actually I Googled it’
‘be quiet’
‘…and it means pussy fart’
‘no more wrestling for you, mister, now go scrub the toilet’

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can see why Vince scripted promos for these retards. That was a more childish line than even Vince could come up with.

Drews just the worst. Generic looking charisma vacuum with the personality of a dry dog turd and all the wit and creativity of a wet dog turd.
Don’t say retard. It’s beneath you. Or, it should be.

·
Baby It's Violence
10,885 Posts
That was legitimately disrespectful AF to Roman, and to the fans.

I hope they don't use language like that again, Roman's run has been amazing and let's not make him the butt of some lame middle school humor.

He deserves better than that.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I can see why Vince scripted promos for these retards. That was a more childish line than even Vince could come up with.

Drews just the worst. Generic looking charisma vacuum with the personality of a dry dog turd and all the wit and creativity of a wet dog turd.
I don't know what children learn in schools over there, but I dare say "queef" ain't something exactly age appropriate, and it certainly isn't more childish than tater-tots or suffering succotash, just to name a couple.

Is it immature to insult someone with genital/sexual jokes? It is, but if they get rid of those they cut their repertoire in half.

And besides, I don't think Vince retiring is enough for WWE to step away from scripting their wrestlers. I'm gonna assume backstage was informed about that joke he was about to make.

·
Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
7,930 Posts
I didn't think that it was that big of a deal. Sure, was totally unexpected and it got everyones attention but it wasn't funny or anything. There are Roman Reigns haters on here as much as there are fans of him and the fact that not even the haters have been talking about it shows that it's just one of those "shrug the shoulders, lets move on" sort of things.

·
Fearless University Graduate
Fearless University Graduate
18,389 Posts
I don't know what children learn in schools over there, but I dare say "queef" ain't something exactly age appropriate, and it certainly isn't more childish than tater-tots or suffering succotash, just to name a couple.

Is it immature to insult someone with genital/sexual jokes? It is, but if they get rid of those they cut their repertoire in half.

And besides, I don't think Vince retiring is enough for WWE to step away from scripting their wrestlers. I'm gonna assume backstage was informed about that joke he was about to make.
Learn in schools? Yeah kids dont normally learn words like queef and such in school. Its basically a fart joke.

This big imposing supposed Scottish Warrior comes out with a fart joke. To be fair Drew looks like a toolbag with his sword so its only logical his insults are lame as hell.

Don’t say retard. It’s beneath you. Or, it should be.
Its a word, we need to stop being scared of using words.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts