Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Eh, people were always going to make the comparison no matter what he did even though I'm fairly certain his overall losses heavily outnumber his wins in wrestling (exact opposite of Goldberg).

At least he looks more like a beast now. Never understood why a big buff dude like him wore a bright colored singlet to begin with.

Reactions: Telos and Asmodeus

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
Wait, was he mimicking Goldberg or is this actually his new attire going forward?

Oh well -- he's not getting the chants anymore. He would've gotten eaten alive by the crowd if this happened 3 years ago

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
I guess this was Ryback's request he spoke about a few weeks ago, which sadly means we are probably going to get a fucking Goldberg match In 2016. Fucking WWE.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,126 Posts
It's boring and basic, which doesn't help if they don't let Ryback actually have any character. That being said, he looks ripped and buff as fuck. I forgot just how muscular he was because of that singlet he wore.

·
Molly Mayhem on your doorstep at 3am
823 Posts
Ryback vs Goldberg would be great, just as good as that Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar...... match.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Looks far better.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Wayyyyyyyyy better

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
He looks legit, fuck a Goldberg comparison.

He's ripped as fuck holy shit.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Maybe coloured trunks would have been better. Black will get all the Goldberg comparisons, plus it does look generic. Hell, even a coloured "R" on his ass would suffice.

Physique looks great, I've never understood why they hid it under a singlet. He was in beast mode as Skip Sheffield.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Fits his personality. Boring and generic.

His bully and Rybaxel days were the only time he was mildly entertaining.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts