Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
♚
1,109 Posts
Even unintelligent humour is funnier than Amy Schumer. Fart gags are funnier than Amy Schumer. Seriously. Like this scene from the terrible Scooby Doo movie below. I crack a smile in it, which is more than can be said for ANY Amy Schumer joke ever. That's an issue. A serious issue. Congrats Amy, Shaggy Rogers farting in a Knight costume is funnier than anything you've ever done in your career.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The fact that she has a Netflix special proves that there’s an audience out there for her... im just not sure who those people might be because literally every person i’ve met hates her

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
What if the only ones that watch her are the ones that hate her and they watch her just to hate on her?

As crazy as it sounds i truly believe thats where a good majority of her views come from... so in a way, the continued fame of Amy Schumer is kind of our fault

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,318 Posts
I used to think nobody could more annoying than Dane Cook then Amy Schumer came along.
Even he had a few funny jokes, Amy's never made me laugh.. She's just not interesting at all. There are some funny women out there, she's not one of them.

Also we're lucky her star is fading, that not comedy comedy is taking over, she's a dinosaur now no matter how many times she mentions her vagina. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts