Wrestling Forum banner

The Trading Game

604 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  The Wood
Just for fun, let's talk wrestling trades! :p

My favorite WWE talents at the moment are The Undisputed Era. I think they would be amazing in AEW, especially if they're still packaged as a stable.

Do you think trading Moxley for TUE would be a fair trade?

Who do you think would be a fair trade to get AJ Styles into AEW? Maybe the WWE would want a young star like Sammy Guevarra?

Also, I would offer Hybrid2 and Nyla Rose for Dakota Kai. I think Dakota Kai would be perfect for the AEW's women's division.

I know these are just random as heck. But let's have fun with your ideas.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sonny Kiss for Velveteen Dream
Marko Stunt for Lio Rush
Luther for a WWE Ice Cream Bar
Mel for Ruby Riot
Joey Janella for Tyler Breeze
Michael Nakazawa for Shane Thorne

I tried, I really did.
Triple-H would have to be on drugs to trade the Dream for Sonny Kiss.
He'd be just as crazy to trade Lio Rush for Marko.
Luther for a WWE Ice Cream Bar? Hmm. Maybe. :)
Ruby Riot is worth a lot more than Mel. AEW would probably have to throw in Shanna and Sonny Kiss.
Tyler Breeze is a better commodity than Joey Janella, in my view.
Sorry, I don't know who Shane Thorne is.

· Registered
2,807 Posts
Triple-H would have to be on drugs to trade the Dream for Sonny Kiss.
He'd be just as crazy to trade Lio Rush for Marko.
Luther for a WWE Ice Cream Bar? Hmm. Maybe. :)
Ruby Riot is worth a lot more than Mel. AEW would probably have to throw in Shanna and Sonny Kiss.
Tyler Breeze is a better commodity than Joey Janella, in my view.
Sorry, I don't know who Shane Thorne is.
I was considering the types of characters portrayed as part of my reasoning tbf. This really says a lot about AEW's lower card when even hypothetically, I'd have no shot at guys like Rush and Breeze who have been MIA for seemingly ages now because the company obviously has zero plans for them. I'd trade both Sonny Kiss and Mel for Jinny, that's my counter offer on that one.

Shane Thorne is just a decent wrestler from NXT UK who is pretty bland, but at least he's younger and won't slather himself in baby oil during his matches and make me want to fling myself off the balcony. I guess if I were in charge of booking, I'd have him as Spears eventual tag team partner or something.

· Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was considering the types of characters portrayed as part of my reasoning tbf. This really says a lot about AEW's lower card when even hypothetically, I'd have no shot at guys like Rush and Breeze who have been MIA for seemingly ages now because the company obviously has zero plans for them. I'd trade both Sonny Kiss and Mel for Jinny, that's my counter offer on that one.

Shane Thorne is just a decent wrestler from NXT UK who is pretty bland, but at least he's younger and won't slather himself in baby oil during his matches and make me want to fling myself off the balcony. I guess if I were in charge of booking, I'd have him as Spears eventual tag team partner or something.
When it comes to talent depth, I don't think there's any doubt that the WWE has a deeper roster. Guys like Lio Rush and Tyler Breeze would probably do well in AEW. Sonny Kiss wouldn't even be considered by the WWE.

Nakazawa's real value lies in his behind the scenes work helping the likes of Riho, if I remember correctly. I actually like the guy.

· Registered
27,554 Posts
I can’t say much for WWE / i don‘t watch these days, so don‘t know who is good

but I do know instead of a trade, if it was possible I would offer to buy out Daniel Bryan and Shin’s contracts

think they are tailor made for AEW

but none of the AEW guys are tailor made for WWE imo.

(although I’m assuming they would love to get their paws on Sammy, Darby and Jungle Boy)

· Banned
15,486 Posts
It would be good to get MJF from AEW. Really, that's all you need from there. And when you take their hottest prospect, the rest will fall like dominoes. Maybe scoop up Jungle Boy too. I'd trick them with Io Shirai, Zack Ryder and EC3. Three for two sounds pretty good, and Cody/Jericho have been vocal about wanting Ryder and EC3, respectively, in the past. Io Shirai would be a loss, but she's got no one to work with in AEW and would end up going home before too long and I'd sign her again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.