Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
If they haven't already, Impact should start talking to WWE and NWA and try to strike a deal that would allow them to book AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, James Storm, etc. for the show.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Because he's that super underrated guy that deserves a push. I find him to be extremely entertaining. I think one of the big drawbacks is the DHS has been jobbed out so many times. People don't see him as a serious competitor.

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
king of the mountain has to be the most stupid match ive ever seen. A match where you have a belt that is something that should be important,Toss around a match all over the ring like a 2 dollar whore and then you place it on the pole.

The funny thing is the match could have been great if they just used the normal rules

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
214 Posts
Can someone explain to me Impact marks' obsession with Hakim Zane? Hes'... fine. Yet they act like hes that super underrated guy who deserves a mega push.
You are so right!

The problem is... he's one of D'Amore's boys. Him and John E. Bravo in particular.

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You are so right!

The problem is... he's one of D'Amore's boys. Him and John E. Bravo in particular.
Bravo is a decent manager. And it's not like they are pushing the fuk out of Rohit. Yet.

I just dont understand the hardcore fans' reactions. Its exactly like the recent Eli Drake obsession. What is there? I dont fucking see it.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Bravo is a decent manager. And it's not like they are pushing the fuk out of Rohit. Yet.

I just dont understand the hardcore fans' reactions. Its exactly like the recent Eli Drake obsession. What is there? I dont fucking see it.
My opinion on Rohit is that he has some charisma and could be capable of more than the Desi Hit Squad. As an example, he could challenge for the X-Division title on a Twitch show. I wouldn't put a singles title on him but can do more than be the guy with Shera.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts