Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice some people have the title moron under their pics and names including my friend what does it mean? My friend also cant get in the forums. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If ur banned is it 4eva?

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats IP stand 4

·
Registered
11 Posts
the way I've seen people banned on this forum, they get banned for posting their opinion, he gets banned for not thinking like everyone else [Looks at the Orton Hall of Fame Topic]

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah my friend just posted a thread askin a question about a forum and I guess he got banned whats up with that, Im not goin 2 say which forum cause I'll probly get banned 4 bringing it up so I wont.

Thanks BS

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
dspade said:
the way I've seen people banned on this forum, they get banned for posting their opinion, he gets banned for not thinking like everyone else [Looks at the Orton Hall of Fame Topic]
no they don't there's a reason people got banned. and do what the admins say cause there your lord and master. :D

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
dspade said:
People aren't banned for posting an opinion. If that were true none of us would be here cause we'd all be banned. Someone is ALWAYS going to disagree with you about something, it doesn't get you banned, and it never will. You get banned for breaking the rules, and that's all. The guy who posted the Orton topic probably got banned because his posts were ridiculous spam about how he thinks Orton is a legend. His threads were literally useless, and contributed nothing of an intelligent nature to the forums, every thread he made was just ridiculously stupid, and they all turned into complete flame wars between him and other members. He wasn't someone we needed around here, so he was dealt with.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Tonight people have been getting IP banned because there are 20 threads about the same damn thing. It was addressed in the first thread and Lee stated that anyone asking the same question would be banned. If you are stupid enough to start the same thread, or not look for the answer, you should be banned. If everyone actually read the rules you'd see that what you think is opinion posting is in someway against the rules. I cannot speak for everyone, but most of the bannings here can be justified. And if not, you can be banned for no reason. This is not a pay site, we do not have to let you visit here.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
yeah the the mods and admins have the power to do what ever they want so if you the people were smart they would just shut up and stop acting stupid because that's why there being banned they need to understand that. they ban people for no reason i think thats :bs: . look theres a reason for the people being banned if you don't like it well to fucking bad you don't have to come here.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Some of you are wrong, you can also get the Moron title if you're "just" banned. Not by warning points or IP banned, just banned with the help of the Mod/Admin Panel.

There are 4 sorts of banning, I guess.
-IP Banned
-Banned via Warning Points
-Banned via Mod/Admin Panel
-Deleted Username

1 - 17 of 17 Posts