Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'd advise to just stop talking to him. This keyboard warrior is so desperate to reach for the confrontation, he bursts out with anger on a trigger just like that. If this is not trolling, than this is sad. He's clearly a damaged individual, who needs professional help, and not one person should waste any more time bickering with him. All he did was bait for rants, that's it. Nobody ever insulted him, nor did we even think about this pathetic carcass until he even brought this up. I think everyone he "called out" responded to him clearly enough, there's nothing anybody can say that'd be new. He'll just repeat the same brain dead stuff he already said, so there's no point in giving him any more attention.
Yeah this is a fair point.

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
You're deadset shit for brains. I laughed at Leeds choking for promotion. I repped you once laughing about Leeds failing. My team may be shit, but we haven't had a 16 year exodus from the top flight due to being complete shit cunts. Only time I remember mentioning you was when asked if I knew any Leeds fans, and when someone said that we both share a dislike of Bret Hart.

Keep having digs at my kids, makes you feel so tough you fickle fool. The blubbering from the moron continues.
Coming from you :lmao Yeah, after I hadn't even mentioned or thought about you FOR FIVE MONTHS. Can't wait to tag you and laugh in your fat bald headed face when it happens you piece of shit. I feel so sorry for those kids. Would be better off with a new damn man.

I'd advise to just stop talking to him. This keyboard warrior is so desperate to reach for the confrontation, he bursts out with anger on a trigger just like that. If this is not trolling, than this is sad. He's clearly a damaged individual, who needs professional help, and not one person should waste any more time bickering with him. All he did was bait for rants, that's it. Nobody ever insulted him, nor did we even think about this pathetic carcass until he even brought this up. I think everyone he "called out" responded to him clearly enough, there's nothing anybody can say that'd be new. He'll just repeat the same brain dead stuff he already said, so there's no point in giving him any more attention.
Oh right, Putin. Nothin' but a Russian fart in da wind. Can't answer me. At least when I confronted other bald cowards in the past, they had da guts to fully reply to me. This is just cowardly. Horrible. 'Nobody ever insulted him' yet I bring up proof fpalm kiss mah damn ass. CowardBrooks.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts