Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,882 Posts
Well hey, he was da first to mention you and you apparently removed somethin' off his page, provin' he went to da mods. Also care to explain to his big ass why I'm still here. Thank yah.
So you’re ‘at university?’ Maybe while you’re there they might teach you how to communicate in some coherent form of English. Fucking imbecile.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,346 Posts
There we go again, Brock. Throwin' some shade at me. Care to explain to the three bald cowards why I'm not banned? That fool CowardBrooks in particular. Or hey, it's big bad Utero, imma tweet Bret
Soz m8 but I just don't care about any of this. I only delved into it cos you tagged me and wondered why. Carry on...

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,882 Posts
^^^ OP seems to be having a tough time differentiating cowardice from apathy. :shrug

2/10 rant. 1 for not being another bitch about reps, and 1 just for not being TheDraw or king twat-thistle. Otherwise it's shit.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I rarely drink, so get YOUR facts straight. No wondah your kids must look up to you as nothin' but a coward. Look at you. Makin' all these digs, and never expanding on them 'til I've made this thread and called you out. All you have to do is search on discord and there's little digs here and there. So hey Lethal, tell ya kids to not be like you, you big ol' piece of bald shit.

Just one of those English fuckheads. No surprise.
Provide the evidence or fuck yourself off you blubbering moron.

·
KNEE DA PEOPLE
2,395 Posts
Before this forum goes down to da grave, I want to call these three bald cowards and pieces of shit out. Always talkin' about big bad Utero behind mah back, yet don't have da guts to say it to me, even when I've called dem out either on here on da CB or on da discord. So hey brothers, fuck you all - you big bald pieces of shit. If any of you have kids, I seriously pity them all, brother. Will probably grow up to be cowards, just like you. Not havin' da guts to apologise either. Have a bad day :vincefu
@LethalWeapon ; @RBrooks ; @Venocide ;
leave bald people alone

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Provide the evidence or fuck yourself off you blubbering moron.
All those times you baited me in rep and in comments about my team without worrying about your own fucking shitty team. Or those times you mentioned me on discord, then automatically moved on, or made many digs. Man, how those kids have a coward of a father. Probably beatin' or abusin' those damn kids right now. So hey, go fuck yourself. You got called out, and you're a coward who can't take the heat. I feel bad for those kids. Or dat wife who has to look at a bald fat ass coward everyday.

·
Registered
420 Posts
All those times you baited me in rep and in comments about my team without worrying about your own fucking shitty team. Or those times you mentioned me on discord, then automatically moved on, or made many digs. Man, how those kids have a coward of a father. Probably beatin' or abusin' those damn kids right now. So hey, go fuck yourself. You got called out, and you're a coward who can't take the heat. I feel bad for those kids. Or dat wife who has to look at a bald fat ass coward everyday.
You're deadset shit for brains. I laughed at Leeds choking for promotion. I repped you once laughing about Leeds failing. My team may be shit, but we haven't had a 16 year exodus from the top flight due to being complete shit cunts. Only time I remember mentioning you was when asked if I knew any Leeds fans, and when someone said that we both share a dislike of Bret Hart.

Keep having digs at my kids, makes you feel so tough you fickle fool. The blubbering from the moron continues.

·
Team AEW
2,782 Posts
You're deadset shit for brains. I laughed at Leeds choking for promotion. I repped you once laughing about Leeds failing. My team may be shit, but we haven't had a 16 year exodus from the top flight due to being complete shit cunts. Only time I remember mentioning you was when asked if I knew any Leeds fans, and when someone said that we both share a dislike of Bret Hart.

Keep having digs at my kids, makes you feel so tough you fickle fool. The blubbering from the moron continues.
I'd advise to just stop talking to him. This keyboard warrior is so desperate to reach for the confrontation, he bursts out with anger on a trigger just like that. If this is not trolling, than this is sad. He's clearly a damaged individual, who needs professional help, and not one person should waste any more time bickering with him. All he did was bait for rants, that's it. Nobody ever insulted him, nor did we even think about this pathetic carcass until he even brought this up. I think everyone he "called out" responded to him clearly enough, there's nothing anybody can say that'd be new. He'll just repeat the same brain dead stuff he already said, so there's no point in giving him any more attention.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts