Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Attending Chris Jericho's Rager with Scott Steiner
6,418 Posts
:reigns3

As I told you on Discord, before you blocked me, I haven't the foggiest fucking idea what you're on about. Jog on you fuckwit. The only time I ever interacted with you was to laugh at Leeds botching promotion in a spectacle of failure last season.
Jog on? :CENA

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
What the fuck do you want from me, you little shithead? :hayden3

When did I ever talk behind your back? Or better yet - when did I ever even talk about you period?
Makin' sly digs at me on da discord. Then I called you out various times, and you were nowhere to be seen. That's right - I seen. Just another Corey Graves. You're nothin' but trash. TRASH.

:reigns3

As I told you on Discord, before you blocked me, I haven't the foggiest fucking idea what you're on about. Jog on you fuckwit. The only time I ever interacted with you was to laugh at Leeds botching promotion in a spectacle of failure last season.
You're the mastah of makin' sly digs, very, very nasty. Then playin' da 'ohhh not me, I'm da victim!' charactah :mj4 You must be as bald as daylight. Tried to get me banned too. Hey brother, those kids probably gonna grow up to be a coward like you, just like their old man. Talkin' shit about mah team but your team is full of fuckin' shit. Will laugh at your fat bald face when we do it - you can kiss mah damn ass. Bet those kids are ashamed, brother.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,197 Posts
HOW MAD ARE YOU FROM ZERO TO CHRIS BROWN?!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Baron Corbin looked so fucking nasty when he had hair, that receding hairline made me want to vomit buckets, but, what a difference being bald is for him, I would absolutely fuck the shit out of him repeatedly.

Cat u got some crazy thoughts . Freaking Pentagon losing to Trent off best friends why??

Hope ya well .

Attachments

·
Registered
6,836 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
You're the mastah of makin' sly digs, very, very nasty. Then playin' da 'ohhh not me, I'm da victim!' charactah :mj4 You must be as bald as daylight. Tried to get me banned too. Hey brother, those kids probably gonna grow up to be a coward like you, just like their old man. Talkin' shit about mah team but your team is full of fuckin' shit. Will laugh at your fat bald face when we do it - you can kiss mah damn ass. Bet those kids are ashamed, brother.
You're a sad, confused individual. You started this shit from out of nowhere. Probably on another bender. Fickle Leeds loving twat. You dodge the asking for proof of these digs or insults, rather, you block like a bitch and dance around the issue. Banned? Fuck right off with that noise. You were going on like in here, and Buffy (i think) told you to calm yourself or you'd go the way of Brad and King. Get your facts straight you confused dimwit.

You want to go personal? Just as sad and hopeless as Mary. Put down the bottle you uncultured swine.

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
You got some proof, I suppose?
https://www.wrestlingforum.com/77857200-post13.html

There's one, not to mention some discord stuff. You're nothin' but a Corey Graves. Kiss my ass.

Also @Venocide ; I see you got triggered, went through the Post Your Picture thread, and give me red rep on a picture, always making fat jokes at me. Thing is, I've lost 81 pounds in total (58 in that picture). Considering how you like to make da fat jokes, maybe you're da fat fuck who needs to lose some pounds. Again though, hidin' away. Nothin' but a coward.

You're a sad, confused individual. You started this shit from out of nowhere. Probably on another bender. Fickle Leeds loving twat. You dodge the asking for proof of these digs or insults, rather, you block like a bitch and dance around the issue. Banned? Fuck right off with that noise. You were going on like in here, and Buffy (i think) told you to calm yourself or you'd go the way of Brad and King. Get your facts straight you confused dimwit.

You want to go personal? Just as sad and hopeless as Mary. Put down the bottle you uncultured swine.
I rarely drink, so get YOUR facts straight. No wondah your kids must look up to you as nothin' but a coward. Look at you. Makin' all these digs, and never expanding on them 'til I've made this thread and called you out. All you have to do is search on discord and there's little digs here and there. So hey Lethal, tell ya kids to not be like you, you big ol' piece of bald shit.

Just one of those English fuckheads. No surprise.

·
Team AEW
2,794 Posts
https://www.wrestlingforum.com/77857200-post13.html

There's one, not to mention some discord stuff. You're nothin' but a Corey Graves. Kiss my ass.
:robben2

That got you trigger so much, that you tried to insult me countless times, called me all kinds of names in the CB, on the Discord, you even posted on my user page (until Brock deleted that), you've used mentions 3 times in this very thread on me, only to bait me in trashing you back, little kiddo? Okay, I'll play the game, since you're so desperate for attention.

How actually pathetic are you, having nothing to do but think about my post for months? Go get some fresh air, since you can't even put a decent sentence in English, before flaming with stupid millennial words like "wondah", "mah", "mastah". Who talks like that. Well, I guess they don't teach that in middle school these days. Or maybe you're some parody account like Lou or smth, and you're only playing a gimmick, in this case you're not even funny. At least when Lou insulted me, I chuckled a few times, but for you I just feel sorry.

BTW, let's get the facts straight here. You made a thread that was designed to disrespect a legend, and I'm not a Bret fan, but as you saw from responses - people took it negatively. Look no further: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/classic-wrestling/2405064-bret-hart-doesnt-think-goldberg-should-wwe-hall-fame-after-hurting-many-wrestlers.html#post77857102

48 people liked that post, so you're gonna insult all of them? :lmao

What was about MY comment that sat inside you and offended you so much you've thought about it for weeks? And btw, I was 100% correct in that comment. All you are is a gimmick (or a troll, or both), because you never post something intelligent, you never have interesting discussions, you only post stupid shit with idiotic wording. I don't know why are people even friends with your pathetic ass. I can't remember, but I think it was Vic or Buffy who had to calm you down after your usual Discord outburst. Pathetic.

It should be noted, that mods probably took pity on you and instead of a ban or a warning they only renamed the thread into something more polite.

And show me that Discord stuff. Let's discuss that. And compare those "sly digs" as you call it, to whatever names YOU called me for the past weeks (which I generally ignored, because I'm not a child abuser and I don't want to strike back at some deranged kid). But you want to discuss it here, be my guest.

Ib4 another rambling nonsense in response... :punk2

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
:robben2

That got you trigger so much, that you tried to insult me countless times, called me all kinds of names in the CB, on the Discord, you even posted on my user page (until Brock deleted that), you've used mentions 3 times in this very thread on me, only to bait me in trashing you back, little kiddo? Okay, I'll play the game, since you're so desperate for attention.

How actually pathetic are you, having nothing to do but think about my post for months? Go get some fresh air, since you can't even put a decent sentence in English, before flaming with stupid millennial words like "wondah", "mah", "mastah". Who talks like that. Well, I guess they don't teach that in middle school these days. Or maybe you're some parody account like Lou or smth, and you're only playing a gimmick, in this case you're not even funny. At least when Lou insulted me, I chuckled a few times, but for you I just feel sorry.

BTW, let's get the facts straight here. You made a thread that was designed to disrespect a legend, and I'm not a Bret fan, but as you saw from responses - people took it negatively. Look no further: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/classic-wrestling/2405064-bret-hart-doesnt-think-goldberg-should-wwe-hall-fame-after-hurting-many-wrestlers.html#post77857102

48 people liked that post, so you're gonna insult all of them? :lmao

What was about MY comment that sat inside you and offended you so much you've thought about it for weeks? And btw, I was 100% correct in that comment. All you are is a gimmick (or a troll, or both), because you never post something intelligent, you never have interesting discussions, you only post stupid shit with idiotic wording. I don't know why are people even friends with your pathetic ass. I can't remember, but I think it was Vic or Buffy who had to calm you down after your usual Discord outburst. Pathetic.

It should be noted, that mods probably took pity on you and instead of a ban or a warning they only renamed the thread into something more polite.

And show me that Discord stuff. Let's discuss that. And compare those "sly digs" as you call it, to whatever names YOU called me for the past weeks (which I generally ignored, because I'm not a child abuser and I don't want to strike back at some deranged kid). But you want to discuss it here, be my guest.

Ib4 another rambling nonsense in response... :punk2
Look at that first bit. Knew I was callin' your bald coward ass out, and you were too much of a coward to even respond to me until now. Runnin' to the mods too? :HA Why am I not even surprised?

I tried to talk with you about the post and other stuff, including all these random digs at me, but again - too much of a coward to respond. Just like how LethalCoward probably is as a father. Hey brother, I'm at university, so Imma keep talkin' like dis you big coward.

'A legend' :HA

It was that comment and all those damn digs. It was a hunt against me. Gimmick? Clearly you don't know me, brother - or da opinions I post either on here or in da discord, you only focus on one thing as I'm your damn target. Well hey brother, you're a damn idiot. Can't cut the mustard.

Well hey, let's ask da damn mods then. @Brock ; @Chrome ; or whoevah.

All you have to do is look at the comments you aimed against me to others at times on discord, then quickly moved on. Ohh big bad Utero. Kiss mah damn ass. Wouldn't surprise me if you beat on those damn kids.

·
Team AEW
2,794 Posts
Runnin' to the mods too? :HA Why am I not even surprised?
Who's running? You know the forum rule that you can't insult outside of rants, right? I guess not.

I tried to talk with you about the post and other stuff, including all these random digs at me
That never happened. And I mean both you're allegedly tried to talk to me, and "random digs".

I'm at university
Sure you are.

It was that comment and all those damn digs.
And you're calling me a coward? Show me the digs, you mouth-breathing fool.

It was a hunt against me.
:booklel This coming from a person that was waking up each morning thinking about me and crying in the CB and Discord.

I'm your damn target.
That's a give-away that you're a troll. But continue, this actually starts to get good.

Well hey, let's ask da damn mods then.
Ask them what? The thread was renamed, you can clearly see that going by that link, if you actually have a functioning brain that is.

All you have to do is look at the comments you aimed against me to others at times on discord
Here we go again. You're not showing the comments, but pretend like they exist.

Ohh big bad Utero
You're not big at all. Pretty bad - yeah.

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Who's running? You know the forum rule that you can't insult outside of rants, right? I guess not.
Goes runnin' to da mods :lmao over what, bein' called out? Pathetic. Nothin' but a Russian fart in da wind.

That never happened. And I mean both you're allegedly tried to talk to me, and "random digs".
Various people would probably say dat I've tried callin' you out on da chatbox and da discord, which you've acknowledged seeing. Random digs did happen you piece of cowarded shit. Come at me, brother.

Sure you are.
I am indeed, so stick dat up ya pipe and smoke it. Some 'troll' huh?

And you're calling me a coward? Show me the digs, you mouth-breathing fool.
Asked you everytime on da discordah what da hell you meant, and you ignored me. :mj4

Ask them what? The thread was renamed, you can clearly see that going by that link, if you actually have a functioning brain that is.
Ask them why da hell I'm still here. Stick dat up yah ass.

You're not big at all. Pretty bad - yeah.
Comin' from a bald coward :mj4 I'm still here, brother. I'm ready for yah.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts