Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before this forum goes down to da grave, I want to call these three bald cowards and pieces of shit out. Always talkin' about big bad Utero behind mah back, yet don't have da guts to say it to me, even when I've called dem out either on here on da CB or on da discord. So hey brothers, fuck you all - you big bald pieces of shit. If any of you have kids, I seriously pity them all, brother. Will probably grow up to be cowards, just like you. Not havin' da guts to apologise either. Have a bad day :vincefu
@LethalWeapon ; @RBrooks ; @Venocide ;

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Shut the fuck up and stop trying to beef with someone on a wrestling forum. There have been enough of these threads lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Shut the fuck up and stop trying to beef with someone on a wrestling forum. There have been enough of these threads lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There will never be enough of these threads in this section, you dumb motherfucker.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
Baron Corbin looked so fucking nasty when he had hair, that receding hairline made me want to vomit buckets, but, what a difference being bald is for him, I would absolutely fuck the shit out of him repeatedly.

·
Team AEW
2,782 Posts
What the fuck do you want from me, you little shithead? :hayden3

When did I ever talk behind your back? Or better yet - when did I ever even talk about you period?

·
Registered
420 Posts
:reigns3

As I told you on Discord, before you blocked me, I haven't the foggiest fucking idea what you're on about. Jog on you fuckwit. The only time I ever interacted with you was to laugh at Leeds botching promotion in a spectacle of failure last season.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts