Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking to myself how Chris Jericho could return to the ring before 'Mania. I mean, he is finished touring with Fozzy (I think:rolleyes:), so here are some theories as how he make an awesome comeback:

Royal Rumble - Have Jericho Win The Rumble. Now, I'm beginning to doubt this, because if HHH is gonna return to face Sheamus, he'll probably have to do with class and win the Rumble to supposedly face the KOTR and Mania. However, if Y2J was to win the Rumble, I'd would suggest, and this is considering that he returns face, that he come in at somewhere around No. 3, not only to freak out the attendance, but to prove that he really is the Best in the World at what he does. On way too many occasions we've had Rumble winners entering at 20-30 and have the announcers claim "This guy outlasted 29 other men". Bullshit.

Elimination Chamber - Now this is considering he'll be back to get revenge on Randy Orton for putting him 'out of action'. Here's the deal. Orton has made it to the final two with The Miz in the WWE Championship Chamber match. Just as he's getting coiled up, Break the Walls down hits and Orton is distracted long enough for Miz to get up and Skull Crushing finale Orton to get the win. After the match, when they lift up the cage, Jericho does come out and nails him with a Codebreaker...or put him in the Walls...or both...then cake :D

WrestleMania - This probably won't happen but I'll just let it out anyway. In the weeks building up to Money in the Bank, they'll fill up the majority of the spaces in the match, except for one. At the pay-per-view, that one space is taken by, you guessed it, Y2J. He then goes on to win the match, and feud over the briefcase with some mid-carder for a few months.

You guys got any more ideas?
:ns:ns:ns:ns:ns:ns:ns:ns:ns:ns:ns:ns

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
The last part didn't make sense, if Jericho won the RR, wouldn't he get the shot at WM? Why would he want to get into the MITB match when he already got a title shot?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm not in any rush to see him return, and when he does, I hope it's just for a year or so and then he retires. Maybe in a year or so when Barrett is dominating, he should return as a face and have a program with Barrett as his former mentor, and then stick around for a year or so putting over some of the other young talent, and then have a good retirement match at Mania.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Someone had a good idea to bring him back with the gm.
I dont remember exactly but it was something like,
One night the gm sends an email and after cole is about to seat down another email comes contradicting it.
The next week the same thing happens but after the second email comes another email confirming the first.
Then the commentators start wondering whats wrong with the gm.
Then the next week when raw starts, right off the bat there is an email.
It just says "RAW"
later there is another one that says "IS"
While orton is doing a promo there will be another email
and of course the last one will say " Jericho"
Jericho comes back he reveals who the gm is and confronts orton.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
Another suprise entry winning the Royal Rumble would be seriously bad. They've already done it three years in a row, so another one of these would just be going overboard, because then it's not such a surprise anymore, and I doubt Triple H is going to win the Rumble even if he is in the Rumble, nor will Chris Jericho. Not if They have a big fued set up for Mania. But both guys have their own problems to deal with. Triple and Sheamus, and Jericho and Orton, so they'll have them to contend with first.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I think the return very much depends on where he stands with WWE management (hereafter referred to simply as 'mgmt'). I've been very hazy about this lately so I'm hoping someone can fill in the gaps for me.

I've heard rumours saying that mgmt and Y2J had a dispute over his contract, so they wrote him out of the story for a while. I've also heard that mgmt didn't want him to go on his tour due to injuries and resignation of Batista.

So, Y2J's stance with mgmt seems pretty poor at the moment, meaning RR victory may be out of the question. My sig says a lot about what I think his role should be from now, from this moment on, starting now, but RR on his CV would be a brilliant way to cap off his career.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Another suprise entry winning the Royal Rumble would be seriously bad. They've already done it three years in a row, so another one of these would just be going overboard, because then it's not such a surprise anymore, and I doubt Triple H is going to win the Rumble even if he is in the Rumble, nor will Chris Jericho. Not if They have a big fued set up for Mania. But both guys have their own problems to deal with. Triple and Sheamus, and Jericho and Orton, so they'll have them to contend with first.
Not 3 years in a row, remember Orton won the one before last.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Royal Rumble

JERICHO! JERICHO! HAS RETURNED AS A FACE AND GREW BACK HIS HAIR AND HAS HIS OLD ATTIRE!!!! JERICHO HAS WON THE ROYAL RUMBLE ELIMINATING TRIPLE H, JOHN CENA AND CHRISTIAN IN THE FINAL 4!!!! JERICHO WILL WIN THE WWE CHAMPION AT WRESTLEMANIA !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Chris Jericho should not return just to win the WWE title. If Jericho is going to be in the main event at WM then he should be putting someone over.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Someone had a good idea to bring him back with the gm.
I dont remember exactly but it was something like,
One night the gm sends an email and after cole is about to seat down another email comes contradicting it.
The next week the same thing happens but after the second email comes another email confirming the first.
Then the commentators start wondering whats wrong with the gm.
Then the next week when raw starts, right off the bat there is an email.
It just says "RAW"
later there is another one that says "IS"
While orton is doing a promo there will be another email
and of course the last one will say " Jericho"
Jericho comes back he reveals who the gm is and confronts orton.
This is genius. Although I would cut it down to just the last 3 emails.
"Raw"
"Is"
"Jericho"

That would be one hell of a return. For those complaining about him coming back, hush, because he is outstanding. Jericho haters are clearly a bunch of gelatinous tapeworms.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
This is genius. Although I would cut it down to just the last 3 emails.
"Raw"
"Is"
"Jericho"

That would be one hell of a return. For those complaining about him coming back, hush, because he is outstanding. Jericho haters are clearly a bunch of gelatinous tapeworms.
The reason I didn't have it be just the last three e-mails is because if you do that, it's just a surprise return. If you do the whole angle, then there's some build up and people might actually care about the identity of the GM again before Jericho returns.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm not in any rush to see him return, and when he does, I hope it's just for a year or so and then he retires. Maybe in a year or so when Barrett is dominating, he should return as a face and have a program with Barrett as his former mentor, and then stick around for a year or so putting over some of the other young talent, and then have a good retirement match at Mania.
shaddup

1 - 20 of 49 Posts