Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I hate how he's an outstanding wrestler and could have a great match with a pillow. I also hate how he can be a legit badass and not have to have a stupid gimmick to be over.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
I hate how he doesnt know when to stop, I sometimes fear he pushes himself to hard to the point were he can seriously be injured.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
GTFO with this troll business.

the only thing i hate is how since he's come to TNA he's far more focused on SPOTZ, bringing down the overall quality of his wrestling.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
I hate........actually.......wait I gotta think really hard about this........................I'll get back to you.

·
Banned
885 Posts
I hate that he has whored out his finishers so much that he has to hit the Olympic Slam 15 times in a match, plus 5 times of the rope, and then finish it of with 5-10 ankle locks, with the last one staying on the opponent for 5 minutes(vs Hardy NS).

Its just overkill sometimes. Still though, he is still my 3rd favorite wrestler in TNA.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
his german suplexes are awesome

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Only thing I don't like about him is that he's not funny anymore. He used to be one of †he best at it. I know he doesn't like it, and wants to be a serious wrestler, but he's doing himself a disservice, leave the 'badass' shit to samoa joe or someone else who can't come up with anything else. but everybody knows kurt angle has the creativity to pull off more than what he's been doing.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I don't like how the majority of his matches in recent years have been more or less carbon copy spotfests with multiple finisher kick outs and top rope suplexs/angle slams. When he did the double ankle lock on Hardy/Anderson it was the most original thing I've seen him do in TNA in years.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I really hate his passion for wrestling business! That's the same reason why I hate Ric Flair, the greatest of all time! Damn you, Kurt and Ric! Damn you! Damn your passion... :side:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hate his taste of women, not even abyss would date that ebony Rhaka Khan :p
Just kidding, i don's see how anyone can hate Angle.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
I just hate, hate HATE! How much history he's made in such a short amount of time. I hate how he almost single handedly carried Smackdown. Enough with this crap, Angle is almost perfect.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
I hate the fact his hair couldn't keep up with his greatness and deserted him.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Agree with most of the posts here. Very little (if anything) to hate about Kurt, the man is a legend who I hope knows when to stop.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I hate his food company.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts