Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I certainly did not expect this to happen in the current state of the company. And on the same day the IC champ was jobbing ....,
It was a good main event without a doubt.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Well, I certainly did not expect this to happen in the current state of the company. And on the same day the IC champ was jobbing ....,
It was a good main event without a doubt.
For some reason they cant get all the belts going at one time. It seems to be too much for them. I remember about a year and a half ago people on here barking because Primo & Epico were the tag champs and how the tag division didn't exist and how the diva's division sucked. They were doing good with the IC waaaaaay back when cody had it, but big show had to knock him out. And its all downhill from there. The US title was the shitz when the likes of Zack Ryder and Santino Marella held it. Did you know that viewers of raw during the months of March thru August of 2012 pleasantly endured a 167 (yes thats not a typo, one-six-seven) day title reign by San-Fucking-Tino, who somehow breezed through Mania without a title defense? Yeah i remember that.

And now the Diva's division finally has some focus, but IC title looks like shitz because they've buried Axel 8000 times already. The tag division before Rhodes won the titles tonight only had 2 really good heel champs and no face contenders because they've buried them too far down the card. Hell Uso's had a tag title match lined up and they've ignored their own storylines. If thats not burying a guy unmercifully than i dont know what is. And who is a good contender for the US title right now? cuz i cant think of nobody.

They have completely lost direction. Guys get shuffled in and out the Main event picture, Guys get pushed and buried, Its almost to the point where it doesnt even matter anymore. Who cares.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
If somebody woulda told me 2 years ago that the tag team match will be main event I'd send him to psychiatrist.HHH deserves a HUGE respect for rebuilding the importance of this prestigious championship.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Good to see this happen, was a great match

·
WWE Youtuber
2,464 Posts
Great match, the right guys won as I wouldn't of believed the Usos or PTP being able to beat the Shield tbh. Good to see the belts getting a lot of exposure, interesting to see where the Shield goes from here. I reckon HHH will be pissed off at them and perhaps punish them.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
The match was top notch, deserved it's spot and couldn't think of a better way for The Shield to drop the titles and still look good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts