Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

Registered
I want Rhea to pin BelFlair and then beat the shit out of Bayley after the match :D
What they should do is just reboot Damage CTRL.

Have Bayley and Rhea be the sole survivors and just beat the shit out of everybody else.

Then push them to win the titles. Because Damage CTRL is pretty much WWE's Team DMD, Bayley is Britt and Rhea is Jamie, eventually add a third member that will be kind of like what Reba is with Team DMD instead of carrying tag team jobbers. Kai and Sky are just another generic tag team that isnt over, they are just carried by Bayley.

BLINCHED!
What they should do is just reboot Damage CTRL.

Have Bayley and Rhea be the sole survivors and just beat the shit out of everybody else.

Then push them to win the titles. Eventually add a third member that will be kind of like what Reba is with Team DMD instead of carrying tag team jobbers. Kai and Sky are just another generic tag team that isnt over, they are just carried by Bayley.
I like Bayley and Bianca as a babyface team. The Braid & Hug Connection. Put the tag titles on them.

Registered
They'd be the best tag team ever! Bayley would instantly win gold by sticking with BelFlair! Something she hasnt accomplished in her 4 months since shes been back!
Bayley should of instantly won the RAW women's championship when she returned! She deserves to be champion!

Who the fuck is Bianca?! A worthless Jade Cargile wannabe nobody that has no buisiness being on tv because the crowd goes dead everytime they know Bianca is going to show up!

BLINCHED!
Bayley should of instantly won the RAW women's championship when she returned! She deserves to be champion!

Who the fuck is Bianca?! A worthless Jade Cargile wannabe nobody that has no buisiness being on tv because the crowd goes dead everytime they know Bianca is going to show up!
I have another hard question for you. Two of them actually.

1. Bayley wins the world title and tag titles, but this only happens if her tag partner is Bianca. Do you embrace this reality??

2. You can have sexual interactions with Bayley, any type you like for as long as you want, but Bianca has to suck on your big toe or else you don't get to have Bayley. Do you do it??

:unsure::unsure:

Emmanuelle
#CHELSHIVOCHO #CHELSHIELD
2. You can have sexual interactions with Bayley, any type you like for as long as you want, but Bianca has to suck on your big toe or else you don't get to have Bayley. Do you do it??
Sexual interactions sounds kind of sexual 馃槀

Wait a minute....

Registered
I told him he could have Bianca whip him and choke him at the same time with that braid, he didnt want it!

Just think @TeamFlareZakk you can get a Hug from Bayley while Bianca is whipping you!

Braid & Hug Connection right in your bedroom!
Bayley just tosses Bianca through the barbershop window and reigns as Bayley All Belts!

And yes I get my sexual interactions with my champion Bayley 馃槏

BLINCHED!
21 - 40 of 46 Posts