Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just look at these two WarGames Graphics for the Men's side and Women's side that will be competing in the debuting Main Roster WarGames Match but what do y'all think?? Here it is below even though on the Women's side it's still a mystery on who will join Team Belair vs. Team Damage CTRL, anyways here's the official graphics below from the Survivor Series WarGames website 馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟

Registered
dont understand why the wwe doesnt have a proper build for that match. but the bloodline are always doing something interesting. women wargames though. not expecting much. nor charlotte. no becky, no sasha banks. meh.

Registered
Whoever that is as the 5th member of The Losers has purple hair, its Candice.

Damage CTRL should beat The Losers at Wargames or its just going to be garbage.

The women's Wargames match doesnt need any of the lesser horsewomen there because it has Bayley to carry it, she should just dominate all 5 of those worthless jobbers without them getting any offense on her and just win it!

And then do the RAW womens title match on RAW and just have Bayley squash Bianca in 5 seconds to take the RAW womens championship! And then now there is interest because the RAW women's championship would be carried by a actual champion that is actually worthy of being a champion!

Bianca will never be acknowledged as a champion ever! NOT MY CHAMPION!

Bayley is my champion!

Standing with The Man
Whoever that is as the 5th member of The Losers has purple hair, its Candice.

Damage CTRL should beat The Losers at Wargames or its just going to be garbage.

The women's Wargames match doesnt need any of the lesser horsewomen there because it has Bayley to carry it, she should just dominate all 5 of those worthless jobbers without them getting any offense on her and just win it!

And then do the RAW womens title match on RAW and just have Bayley squash Bianca in 5 seconds to take the RAW womens championship! And then now there is interest because the RAW women's championship would be carried by a actual champion that is actually worthy of being a champion!

Bianca will never be acknowledged as a champion ever! NOT MY CHAMPION!

Bayley is my champion!
I can't wait for your meltdown when Rhea wins this match by pinning Bianca.

Registered
Usually she does a smirk, but this time Bayley's render must be a shoot because she looks like she is actually pissed having to carry these worthless jobbers again.

You cant blame her after how WWE failed to do what was best for buisiness, she should of been carrying her faction as the RAW women's champion, she should of won the Royal Rumble to go beat Sasha at WrestleMania 37, she should never been injured by having to work a worthless jobber in a pointless Hell In A Cell match after already doing Hell In A Cell with Sasha, she should of been back with Sasha winning the tag titles again at WrestleMania 38!

Bayley is upset because they made Sasha leave due to pushing all these worthless jobbers in their spots! And rightfully so!

Registered
dont understand why the wwe doesnt have a proper build for that match. but the bloodline are always doing something interesting. women wargames though. not expecting much. nor charlotte. no becky, no sasha banks. meh.
The women's war games match is going to be a case of poor build but great match. As for the graphic I love it, It gives off the sinister feeling that the No Mercy 07 poster did.

Very obvious they were copying Survivor Series 2002 with the 3D cage spinning
Who cares if a company copies their own stuff?
:laughing:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts