Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I hope Eric stays, He has had some good ideas, He was behind reaction, I LOVE Reaction. Hulk meh...I'm indifferent to him lately, just stay out the ring Hogan.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Bret probably said: "TNA would actually be bearable to work for without Hogan"

But The Sun completely twisted his words.

·
Registered
45 Posts
WHat the hell, I dont get some people, frost they say get the old farts out but when another old fart says that they would consider joining they jump on the band wagon.........

·
Registered
858 Posts
Bret Hart is one of my top 5 fav wrestlers of all time. Having said that...
Bret Hart would do nothing for TNA, he hasn't wrestled good matches in years. There are plenty of similar guys already in TNA.

Bret does not have Bischoff's creative talent so why would I care what would make him come to the company. I like Eric's changes a lot and enjoy what he has done to the show. I'm talking more of the 2nd half of the year when there was less focus on solely Heavyweight.

·
Banned
315 Posts
Hulk Hogan is thee legend, whereas Bret Hart is a B-list legend at best. If the Hulkster can't make much of a dent in the ratings then there's no way the Dripman (thank you, Mad Magazine) can.

What would Bret Hart have to offer TNA?

A ratings draw? He's never been one. Wrestling's modern-day low-point was with him on top, '93-'95.

Jaw-dropping matches? The man's 53, looks like someone from the set of Night of the Living Dead, and is one botched hit away from joining Owen in Wrestler Heaven.

Scintillating promos? He never was much of a talker. Somehow I doubt a stroke and the onset of old age has changed that.

Bret Hart needs to crawl back into the hole he crawled out of about a year ago. No one cares about his oily haired, scrum bum ass anymore.

·
Registered
487 Posts
This is the first thread I've noticed where people agree with my notion that Eric Bischoff has been a valued addition to TNA.

The production quality of iMpact! has grown substantially since Eric took over that department, and Reaction is a fairly good show. Does he need to be booking? No. Does he even need to be an on air character at this point? Probably not, but he is a good heel.

It's Hulk Hogan that is the cancer here, and it always has been Hulk Hogan.

·
Registered
458 Posts
To consider Bret Hart B list legend is laughable. I suggest you watch some of his matches on Youtube. Hogan, while a good entertainer was a one dimensional wrestler.

·
Registered
858 Posts
This is the first thread I've noticed where people agree with my notion that Eric Bischoff has been a valued addition to TNA.

The production quality of iMpact! has grown substantially since Eric took over that department, and Reaction is a fairly good show. Does he need to be booking? No. Does he even need to be an on air character at this point? Probably not, but he is a good heel.

It's Hulk Hogan that is the cancer here, and it always has been Hulk Hogan.
I've always agreed but saying something positive doesn't get far here. I liked Hogan as a wrestler and all but I think we can see old hits don't draw new faces. Bisch was a great addition as far as making the show get some direction. I'd keep Bisch and let Hulk go too.

·
Registered
11,931 Posts
Funny how people is giving Bischoff props(Kevin Sullivan does all the real work with Reaction and other TNA production) and bashing Hogan? How can Hogan be a cancer when he's barely there? Vince Russo is the main problem and surprise Bret did not mention his name or Foley in a recent interview. Russo be getting off easy.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
I seriously hate how Bischoff and Hogan are a package deal.
They are a package deal, where Hogan goes...Bischoff will follow! So if Hogan decides to leave TNA in October 2011, then Bischoff will be out the door with him, no doubt.

As for this article, I am confused by the wording...but it seems that Bret Hart (a WWE employee) is saying he wouldn't mind working for TNA if Hogan was gone. To be honest, I pray that they don't bring him in...because unless they keep Hogan/Bisch and start an angle with Hitman, then he has no use.

Bret I think is starting to regret going back to Vince, and he realizes that maybe he should've just never gone back. Bret had one chance to make an impact in TNA, January 4....if he would've shown up then, I would have marked like crazy.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hurray, so we'd get rid of one guy who for medical reasons can't really wrestle, but will insist on masses of screen time and involving himself lots of storylines, and replace him for... another guy who can't wrestle for medical reasons, but will insist on masses of screen time and involving himself needlessly in storylines.

Someone point me at the good point here?

Because as far as I'm aware, Hulk Hogan is there to draw publicity to TNA. And assuming Bret can't wrestle, he would be there for the same?

And realistically, Hulk draws a lot more publicity than Bret does.

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
As I said in another thread..Brett LOVES talking about Hogan & Bischoff...It's getting pretty annoying that he's constantly dogging both of them

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
More like people are always asking him questions about them...
There's nothing wrong with politely declining to speak on it or just say something along the lines of "If the climate was right, I'd give TNA some thought"...The more he keeps bashing, the more ppl will continue to ask because they know he'll continually speak on it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts