Wrestling Forum banner

3501 - 3520 of 3520 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
It's really interesting that he's the one starting all this change. I'm curious if guys like Cena or Orton have ever felt the same way but not vocalize it.

And wow, that was in WWE mag?
Not to turn this into a battle of a thread, but isn't this what R truth was sprouting about? He got the 'conspiracy/bs in the backstage' complaining over, hell you could see him helping truth beat cena and immediately taking over as a tag out. Nothing against punk, but the feeling was had and expressed by atleast two (ZTLIS does complain. it does it in a light hearted way, but he is saying a similar thing with punk in truth in part) I can immediately think of before him. Still, punk's eloquence is in part what has brought this to such prominence.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
Programming since the first night after Capitol Punishment has been very good, a lot of that is becuase of Punk, congrats to the "Summer of Punk"

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,404 Posts
The magazine promo is epic. I found this pretty cool too.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/WWE-Wrestling-Star-CM-Punk-Visits-Eyewitness-News-129976108.html

Seems like the kind of insight that even non-watchers could be slightly interested in.
Thats awesome! Did you read on pwinsider that Punk's shirt has also made it to HotTopic now! The only other wrestling that's been there in the past 5 years was John Cena's! :O If that's not saying your over I don't know what is!

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Very tempted to buy the ice cream bar t-shirt that's up there too, but that would mean I'd have 4 Punk t-shirts. Aftershock, Nexus Aftershock, Best In The World and then this.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
Punk gets a new tattoo:

WWE Superstar and Chicago native CM Punk added another tattoo to his collection Tuesday at Family Tattoo in Roscoe Village. "I did a tattoo of a dead fish on the back of his (left) shoulder," said tattoo artist Matt Wes. "It was a friendship tattoo he got with Natalie Slater of bakeanddestroy.net. There's a story behind the tattoo that means something to their friendship."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/celebrity/aboutlastnight/chi-sighting-wwes-cm-punk-tattoo-20110928,0,355652.story

3501 - 3520 of 3520 Posts