Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Rock is the guest host for WM27, how big do you think a moment like this would be:

Where might a Rock-Cena staredown go in WWE history? Will it be anything close to the staredown we saw with Rock-Hogan at WM 9 years ago? Or the bret-hbk handshake and hug?

Or will that just be a randomly forgotten moment?

If we do see a staredown(or even a promo) with rock-cena at WM(or on raw or something), I really see it becoming one of those moments that people won't forget. Look at last year, Austin-Cena didn't even have a promo together but they were in the ring for like 15-20 seconds together and Austin looked like he was gonna hit a stunner on Cena but he didn't.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I don't know this one is pretty interesting - to wrestling entertainment it would be like Floyd Mayweather vs manny pacquiao or for MMA George St pierre vs Andreson Silva...it would be massive.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and I'm not saying Rock-Cena staredown happens cause of a match. I mean just like both in the same ring at the same time type thing like we saw with cena-austin last year or bret-hbk last year too.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Austin and Cena in the ring together wasn't really memorable so I doubt Cena and Rock would be. There would be some reason behind it because of when Cena called out Rock in a radio interview but only the IWC knows about that.

·
Post McMahon Era
1,236 Posts
It'll be remembered by alot of people but it won't be close to the Hogan v Rock staredown
This.

I'm gonna laugh when the guest host isn't Rock and all the speculation everybody's doing turns out to be for nothing.
Well, you will not be able to laugh, cause the guest Host will be The Rock.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Yeah, it would be cool. But tough luck, cause it ain't happenin.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? 6 years since he's made an appearance and you're still speculating at every turn, his return? Let it go, sheesh. I'm a huge rock fan and even I don't expect him to return.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.