Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Rock is the guest host for WM27, how big do you think a moment like this would be:

Where might a Rock-Cena staredown go in WWE history? Will it be anything close to the staredown we saw with Rock-Hogan at WM 9 years ago? Or the bret-hbk handshake and hug?

Or will that just be a randomly forgotten moment?

If we do see a staredown(or even a promo) with rock-cena at WM(or on raw or something), I really see it becoming one of those moments that people won't forget. Look at last year, Austin-Cena didn't even have a promo together but they were in the ring for like 15-20 seconds together and Austin looked like he was gonna hit a stunner on Cena but he didn't.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I don't know this one is pretty interesting - to wrestling entertainment it would be like Floyd Mayweather vs manny pacquiao or for MMA George St pierre vs Andreson Silva...it would be massive.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
It won't be anywhere near Hogan-Rock staredown. It'll be big though, but not bigger than all the speculation of The Rock facing Cena...fpalm

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why do they stare into eachothers eyes like that? It makes them looking gay
It's a staredown...not just like a wrestling staredown. Look at staredowns for anything whether it be another thing like boxing or ufc staredown or something for sports, all of them are like that.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and I'm not saying Rock-Cena staredown happens cause of a match. I mean just like both in the same ring at the same time type thing like we saw with cena-austin last year or bret-hbk last year too.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Austin and Cena in the ring together wasn't really memorable so I doubt Cena and Rock would be. There would be some reason behind it because of when Cena called out Rock in a radio interview but only the IWC knows about that.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,632 Posts
Close face to face staredowns have always been nothing but homoerotic. Never have I thought "ohhh snap" when guys are looking like they're about to kiss each other.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Uhh correct me if im wrong but I don't recall a babyface vs babyface staredown.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Yeah, it would be cool. But tough luck, cause it ain't happenin.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? 6 years since he's made an appearance and you're still speculating at every turn, his return? Let it go, sheesh. I'm a huge rock fan and even I don't expect him to return.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts