Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m making a list of the WWE superstars who are being squashed only those I saw on TV SD/RAW/PPV
Matches on NXT/Superstars, Dark Matches not included

Brodus Clay (face)
Tyson Kidd
Curt Hawkins
Alex Riley
Drew McIntyre
Tyler Reks
Jinder Mahal
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Hunico
JTG
The Miz
Derrick Bateman
Heath Slater (twice)

Damien Sandow (heel)
Yoshi Tatsu
Tyson Kidd
Ezekiel Jackson

Ryback (face)
Heath Slater
Derrick Bateman
Camacho

Sadly, it hurts to see talented wrestlers are being squashed :no:
Who's next???

·
Banned
609 Posts
Randy Orton will lose to all four of them by the end of the year.

Realistically probably Bourne and Dibiase are fresh food for Sandow and Cesaro when they return.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Randy Orton will lose to all four of them by the end of the year.

Realistically probably Bourne and Dibiase are fresh food for Sandow and Cesaro when they return.
I see DiBiase getting built up a little bit by beating guys like Heath Slater & JTG before being fed to Sandow or Cesaro. It's possible that he might be a good candidate for a first feud.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Cesaro has changed from squashing to decent matches btw. His match against Kidd was fucking great on Superstars. I don't even really like Cesaro either, but the finish was so good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
You guys noticed that Justin Gabriel is not in the list. Here's hoping that he will not get squash by these guys. He also never had any matches with them.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Whenever DiBiase returns, he'll be squashed by Ryback, Sandow, or Cesaro to make a point that he returned to get dominated by someone that they are pushing. DiBiase really wasn't built up before injury and his injury came at the worst possible moment as there isn't a place to return to.

Kingston will likely get squashed to since he doesn't have a tag partner or a purpose on the card. There's no reason to protect him in booking.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I've noticed that just about the only person on the main roster to never get squashed is Michael McGillicutty. He's also been playing the face on many house shows. It'd be hilarious if he ends up returning as a full time midcarder (heel of face) only to be eventually be squashed by any of those guys.

·
Registered
12,926 Posts
I want Stan Stansky and Arthur Rosenberg back. :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've noticed that just about the only person on the main roster to never get squashed is Michael McGillicutty. He's also been playing the face on many house shows. It'd be hilarious if he ends up returning as a full time midcarder (heel of face) only to be eventually be squashed by any of those guys.
Well actually he did got defeated by Brodus Clay on a dark match once

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
McGillicutty has improved a lot on NXT and is ready to have a spot on Raw or Smackdown. As for turning face, I think it would benefit him. There are a lot of midcard heels looking for airtime and McGillicutty would just add to the list. There's not a whole lot to him that screams heel so he'd work as a face and he'd go farther up the card as a face.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Whenever DiBiase returns, he'll be squashed by Ryback, Sandow, or Cesaro to make a point that he returned to get dominated by someone that they are pushing. DiBiase really wasn't built up before injury and his injury came at the worst possible moment as there isn't a place to return to.

Kingston will likely get squashed to since he doesn't have a tag partner or a purpose on the card. There's no reason to protect him in booking.
He's the Current Tag Team Champion with R-Truth, how does he not have a tag partner?

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
He's the Current Tag Team Champion with R-Truth, how does he not have a tag partner?
R-Truth is reported to be out for several weeks with a broken foot. He's going to be without a tag partner for a while. I doubt WWE will let them hold the titles that long without the possibility of it being defended.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
R-Truth is reported to be out for several weeks with a broken foot. He's going to be without a tag partner for a while. I doubt WWE will let them hold the titles that long without the possibility of it being defended.
It depends on how long, it is the Tag Team Championship.

And at least in house shows Zach Ryder has been Kofi's new partner.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Any hope of John Cena changing soon when cutting his recent promos :rocky

1 - 20 of 27 Posts