Wrestling Forum banner
1721 - 1740 of 2661 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,654 Posts
He is gone for a week then on his last chance.
The world is rejoicing.

Reactions: Brad Boyd

·
14,688 Posts
Kencucky needs to take notes from @YamchaRocks on how to properly troll. He knows to avoid the AEW section as it's the one place where rules are enforced here. Kencucky made a rookie mistake by venturing into that section with his pants down.
@Emmanuelle and @Catalanotto do a fine job enforcing the rules in the wwe section. Your enemy mods really only touch the anything section and only do something when we ask.

And the girls hate the trolls as much as I do.

I'm once again solely in charge of the AEW section. @La Parka and @Chip Chipperson this goes for you as well. I'm in charge of the aew section. If I see one general little shot at the mods in there again I'm going to assume you mean the AEW mod and you will be told to go to rants and not bring it there. You do it again after said warning you get a week.

You don't get to take shots at us outside of rants. And chips friends aren't allowed to be bought up in the AEW section and that goes for chip's 12 year old make a wish kid as well.

I deal with enough annoyance in that section and I don’t need an episode of the real housewives of chiplanta playing out there.

You want to fly the flag for your comrades and whatever you label pippen as do it in rants

·
Likes wrestling....
10,831 Posts
Wow someone banned Kentucky?

Would love to see the post that finally got him banned without having to try and find it.

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
10,820 Posts
I'm once again solely in charge of the AEW section. @La Parka and @Chip Chipperson this goes for you as well. I'm in charge of the aew section. If I see one general little shot at the mods in there again I'm going to assume you mean the AEW mod and you will be told to go to rants and not bring it there. You do it again after said warning you get a week.

You don't get to take shots at us outside of rants. And chips friends aren't allowed to be bought up in the AEW section and that goes for chip's 12 year old make a wish kid as well.

I deal with enough annoyance in that section and I don’t need an episode of the real housewives of chiplanta playing out there.

You want to fly the flag for your comrades and whatever you label pippen as do it in rants
What the fuck are you talking about, bro? What make a wish kid? What friend of Chip? What shot at the mods? I legit have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Have you had too much to drink? Eat some bread and drink some water, bro.

·
14,688 Posts
Wow someone banned Kentucky?

Would love to see the post that finally got him banned without having to try and find it.
In the aew section. Said Johnny was a top draw and must sign

@Chip Chipperson you were mentioned pre-emptively. I'm referring to the comments la Parka and christopher made in the Kentucky thread I closed. Their clever jabs at the mods.

I'm asking for the whole we want wood back shit not to be in the aew section

·
Likes wrestling....
10,831 Posts

@Chip Chipperson you were mentioned pre-emptively. I'm referring to the comments la Parka and christopher made in the Kentucky thread I closed. Their clever jabs at the mods.

I saw that, so that's bannable? I meanI guess I get it. He/she has been posting the same trolling stuff for a very long time. So that was the straw that broke the camels back?

·
14,688 Posts
I saw that, so that's bannable? I meanI guess I get it. He/she has been posting the same trolling stuff for a very long time. So that was the straw that broke the camels back?
I've banned him many times for the same incessant reasons yeah. There's a difference between being a super fan and an obnoxious troll.

No one likes Seth Rollins or gargano as much as he does. Not even their mothers

·
Likes wrestling....
10,831 Posts
I've banned him many times for the same incessant reasons yeah. There's a difference between being a super fan and an obnoxious troll.

No one likes Seth Rollins or gargano as much as he does. Not even their mothers
add HBK..,and by like you mean "totally loathes", because that's who he is. Funny how so many folks are fooled.

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
10,820 Posts

I don't know why you'd be pre-emptively pursuing me. I'm the guy that has never officially got warned or banned for anything because I don't actually break rules and to my knowledge I only really call for the return of Wood here. Hell, I think you made a post once saying you'd love to punish me but you can't because I don't actually do anything wrong.

As for criticism of the mods I'm mainly done with that topic but I will say that mod criticism wouldn't even occur if you guys were more receptive towards us, perfect example is I've tried to discuss issues here only for it to fall on deaf ears, I've even attempted to be polite and respectful by sending Platt a private message which he has read but never responded to. Tried the same with Chrome earlier this year when he was a mod and he ignored it also, not good.

Of course it will bleed into other sections when nothing ever is properly explained or dealt with. That's another conversation for another day though (Don't worry, it will occur in rants)

1721 - 1740 of 2661 Posts