1701 - 1720 of 1913 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,231 Posts
I believe it's called 'package' for us, sir :p

·
Registered
206 Posts
Lolllll - just saw @BroncoBuster3 ’s post in that other thread about how he missed some of Cults posts on indie talent and he recommended some good youtube vids

dude, didn’t you join just as he got banned? When did you have time to appreciate all his posts So much And build this relationship
I didn't see them live but as a fan of independent wrestling fan I delved into the threads specific to that topic. The 'Who Do You Want To See in AEW' thread was one of those that I immediately read from start to finish and I found his posts the most interesting as they were filled with really good talent. Anything else you want me to dispute, Detective Dickhead?

·
Registered
206 Posts
don’t worry mate - there is no dog and there is no fight

the guy is a rejoiner - watch him log in every 4 weeks and just make a snide comment here and there

But i guess that’s not bait

but if i get banned again for responding to him as he deserves, then that’s another story
Yeah I don't use this often but please point out where I have ever baited anyone? You insulted me in my first few posts and you're creating a crazy conspiracy theory out of nothing. You're obviously losing touch with reality, Detective Dickhead.

·
Registered
979 Posts
That BOD guy getting banned is exactly what he wants. Now he can go under the radar,making predictions for 3-5 years from now,educating "The sheep"......at least until every other participant in a conversation with him asks him to stop talking and exit the uber.

1701 - 1720 of 1913 Posts