Wrestling Forum banner
501 - 520 of 918 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
5,550 Posts
Oh, that threads gone and most of you missed it?

Basically, he tagged those of us he initially tagged in his rant thread a few weeks ago, said he apologises for wishing death upon us but hopes we get raped, and he's closer to buying the site.
I missed that. In the original rant thread just a few people were seriously yelled at, the rest was just mentioned. Who wastes his money to buy this website? Don't take that too serious.

VPN kinda makes that hard I believe
Thx to VPN we got a lot of rerolls and twinks on WF. You guys could use at least the minimal anti-vpn options, so that these guys have to show some effort at least. Sure, that costs time and time is money. But in the very end, the time and money you save there just leads to more work for the mods and stilly stuff for the fair users.
To bad, we have a few people on WF, who spent time and money on their assholery, so there will be no 100% solution.

·
13,633 Posts
I missed that. In the original rant thread just a few people were seriously yelled at, the rest was just mentioned. Who wastes his money to buy this website? Don't take that too serious.

Thx to VPN we got a lot of rerolls and twinks on WF. You guys could use at least the minimal anti-vpn options, so that these guys have to show some effort at least. Sure, that costs time and time is money. But in the very end, the time and money you save there just leads to more work for the mods and stilly stuff for the fair users.
To bad, we have a few people on WF, who spent time and money on their assholery, so there will be no 100% solution.
Computers are not my thing. I'm so tech impaired I don't know how to do advanced emoticon feel free to message admin though

·
Registered
11,406 Posts

nothing stops a residential ip vpn like illuminate

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
@wresttler223 has only made two posts, both of whom making a thread which had a video on John Cena'a wife having big boobs...

I wonder if he'll last any longer than a week on here lol.

Krins on his 4th. His still got one more chance when he she comes back next week. Or atleast that is the impression I have
What about @Smark1995? I think he's been banned a few times now too.

·
Banned
128 Posts
alright.

Who did? You and I? I've never interacted with you before, HangmanAEW. Unless....you're carter? Only he and I would talk cricket. Oh boy.

Next door? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Next door, downstairs, with, your story has more holes than swiss cheese. Vermin.

You watched cricket together. How cute. Are you proposing to him?

Is there summit wrong with being gay ?? Not that I am but ffs it's 2021

Lethal carter

Nah

·
Banned
128 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
He said he should've traced my IP, I'm not sure what that would've done for him though because it only shows what internet service provider I'm using.

I got doxed once before and my doxer found out that everything I said was true.
I think he said he should've traced you whilst he was still a mod because of what he says he found after tracing you now.

Don't get me wrong. We know he's talking shit because people who have no incentive to defend you have confirmed your stuff and I don't see how he could find that stuff out just by tracing your ip anyway, but that's what I believe he said, because he's batshit crazy.

·
Banned
128 Posts
I think he said he should've traced you whilst he was still a mod because of what he says he found after tracing you now.

Don't get me wrong. We know he's talking shit because people who have no incentive to defend you have confirmed your stuff and I don't see how he could find that stuff out just by tracing your ip anyway, but that's what I believe he said, because he's batshit crazy.
Christopher mate that's the true reason why man Utd fans are logical. I even got my mates supporting them, but we've been there since day one mate

Roll on sancho

·
Premium Member
WF Legend
8,438 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Whoaaaaa!

Why's he lying about having a kid? What benefit does this have? The antics of Carter go deep.

I personally don't think @HangmanAEW is Carter though
He'll run it for a month and then have another meltdown and fuck off.

He's lying about having a kid because he's a pathological liar with severe mental issues, seeking acceptance from an online community. He sobbed and sobbed for months last year about his ma being sick but another user discovered it was a load of shit. There's his house that was falling apart due to flooding from the upstairs unit. The serving time in prison but upon release being accepted into a teaching job at Newcastle University in the culinary college. Um, he's a big bad chef but a reverse google search discovered that was a lie.

He's just a gibbering geordie twat who needs a shrink.

·
Premium Member
WF Legend
8,438 Posts
He's lying about having a kid because he's a pathological liar with severe mental issues, seeking acceptance from an online community. He sobbed and sobbed for months last year about his ma being sick but another user discovered it was a load of shit. There's his house that was falling apart due to flooding from the upstairs unit. The serving time in prison but upon release being accepted into a teaching job at Newcastle University in the culinary college. Um, he's a big bad chef but a reverse google search discovered that was a lie.
@HangmanAEW, say it ain't so. I was genuinely concerned about your Ma so to hear this might have been bullshit has upset me a little bit.

@LethalWeapon, where are the rest of these Carter stories? Different forum? I remember him as being a loveable Scottish lad obsessed with marijuana. Where are these Chef and Prison saga stories? Seems like I'd enjoy them.

Thank you.

501 - 520 of 918 Posts