Wrestling Forum banner
481 - 500 of 918 Posts

·
Hardcore Casual
1,742 Posts
Lol Chrome made an alt apologizing wishing death on us... and now he wants us to get raped. Can we just permaban this psychotic freak? I know that thread was deleted but still.
I think that is pretty much a permaban--circumnavigating the single week ban he was given, only to come back and wish violation on peeps. I didn't see the thread, sounds interesting lol.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Oh, that threads gone and most of you missed it?

Basically, he tagged those of us he initially tagged in his rant thread a few weeks ago, said he apologises for wishing death upon us but hopes we get raped, and he's closer to buying the site.

He also traced @Chip Chipperson 's ip and said he found out his promotion was fake by doing so. Even though @Firefromthegods , who has no reason to defend chip, has confirmed it's real multiple times.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I'm not. I bought it to staff attention already and they want proof. Same with mox. So they can handle it and these two can get I guess a quassi second chance.

Also if they are in fact rejoiners I can take em out permanently without needing permission because I made them aware already
The fuck? MORE proof? This guy has already snitched on himself multiple times lmao it's 100% factually him. I don't mind giving people second chances (even though Carter is likely on his 3rd/4th/5th), but I wish that was applied to more people, and we let way more people off the hook and stick around. As long as they aren't a hardcore piece of shit racist/blatant sexist, then let them run free. Those guys who got banned for "baiting" or just "insulting" should be allowed back.

Carter is a fellow Manchester United fan so he deserves a million more chances in my book
Okay I take back what I just said about second chances for Carter

Lol Chrome made an alt apologizing wishing death on us... and now he wants us to get raped. Can we just permaban this psychotic freak? I know that thread was deleted but still.
The worst part about this, is that this guy would STILL be a supermod, if he didn't get bored, and blow-up. Many of us knew this was what he was really like, and he's shown signs of it in the past. It does make you question that the people above him actually agree with him, and think what he said. Which would explain why he was allowed to keep his job for so long

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Looks like Mox got canned again. I dont mind him but his covid denying shitty ways in the past keep biting him in the ass everytime he makes a new alt. :facts :moxleysthegr8est
It was the Covid denying shit that gave him away this time to me, plus the instantly making of threads. So how long until he's back and rooted out again? Taking all bets lol

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Looks like Mox got canned again. I dont mind him but his covid denying shitty ways in the past keep biting him in the ass everytime he makes a new alt. :facts :moxleysthegr8est
Mox is still around? He also keeps talking about covid? How hard is it just to not talk about it?.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,175 Posts
I think that is pretty much a permaban--circumnavigating the single week ban he was given, only to come back and wish violation on peeps. I didn't see the thread, sounds interesting lol.
So he got himself permabanned for a thread we didn't even see. Awesome.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Just more proof that whoever assigns these people as mods has no clue what they're doing. A rogue mod? Are you freaking kidding me?

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #497 ·
No for the racist shit he said in Krin's thread. Someone else got the boot but I can't remember who and they're not worth the effort of going to look.

·
Premium Member
WF Legend
8,438 Posts
He also traced @Chip Chipperson 's ip and said he found out his promotion was fake by doing so. Even though @Firefromthegods , who has no reason to defend chip, has confirmed it's real multiple times.
He said he should've traced my IP, I'm not sure what that would've done for him though because it only shows what internet service provider I'm using.

I got doxed once before and my doxer found out that everything I said was true.

481 - 500 of 918 Posts