Wrestling Forum banner
461 - 480 of 918 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Oh, Cat. You want so bad to be seen as not caring. So much so that you don't notice when you do. I know you'll never admit it because "OMG HOW CAN I CARE AND LET SOMEONE GET TO ME"...but here you are triggered af by this Carter fella. It's cute but sad.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
11,271 Posts
Stop triggering me, please! I’m sensitive :(

·
Premium Member
WF Legend
8,438 Posts
Where am I triggered though? I’m pointing out the hilarious inconsistencies in Carter’s posts, even people who are his buddies gotta laugh. I figured him being outed by his lies the last time would have made him learn his lesson that it’s just not the way to go, it’s better to tell the truth cuz you make yourself look worse in the end when you don’t. I’m not sure how that’s getting triggered but if that’s how you want to look at it, I’m super duper triggered then :LOL:
I think it actually is Carter's neighbour, I mean he did post photo proof that he isn't Carter...

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
11,271 Posts
I think it actually is Carter's neighbour, I mean he did post photo proof that he isn't Carter...
I don’t know if this is sarcasm lol but a picture of some random guy that could be his dad isn’t really proof lol and inconsistent stories are really solid when it comes to a fraud haha

It’s quite entertaining, though, just post after post of self burial. Carter will never change lol

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
11,271 Posts
alright.

Who did? You and I? I've never interacted with you before, HangmanAEW. Unless....you're carter? Only he and I would talk cricket. Oh boy.

Next door? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Next door, downstairs, with, your story has more holes than swiss cheese. Vermin.

You watched cricket together. How cute. Are you proposing to him?

My sides are sore from laughing so much. Like, fuck me, the story that keeps changing. He's implicated himself at least 5 times here.
Stop being triggered.

:LOL:

·
Premium Member
WF Legend
8,438 Posts
I don’t know if this is sarcasm lol but a picture of some random guy that could be his dad isn’t really proof lol and inconsistent stories are really solid when it comes to a fraud haha

It’s quite entertaining, though, just post after post of self burial. Carter will never change lol
I think he's just a little bit forgetful, it happens to the best of us and I know I forget things all the time. HangmanAEW and Carter are completely different people in my opinion.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Stop being triggered.

:LOL:
Look at you laughing off getting called out. You'll move on, Cat. I promise. Nothing but <3 for you and your hard ass self.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
11,271 Posts
Damn, CovidFan is up Cat's ass almost as much as Alex is up mine.
Just take it with a smile, you make posts unrelated to them and they start to follow you, it’s like being a celebrity :LOL: No idea who this guy is, but, wasn’t hard to get him bothered.

·
13,633 Posts
How come you're allowing Carter to rejoin?
I'm not. I bought it to staff attention already and they want proof. Same with mox. So they can handle it and these two can get I guess a quassi second chance.

Also if they are in fact rejoiners I can take em out permanently without needing permission because I made them aware already

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
11,271 Posts
I’m not sure what more they need about Carter :LOL: We can keep him for the continuous fail stories, though, it’s entertaining to read what he will come up with next.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Lol Chrome made an alt apologizing wishing death on us... and now he wants us to get raped. Can we just permaban this psychotic freak? I know that thread was deleted but still.

461 - 480 of 918 Posts