Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 170 Posts

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,875 Posts
Nah, you stood up for yourself. Reaper's recent overreactions tilted the jury's opinion in your favor.
If this is true, then that's bullshit. He pretty much said exactly what Reaper did, and that guy is untouched? It must have been for something else
Maybe it's the premium membership.
Yep. The double standards and flagrant racist rhetoric on here are not only endorsed but openly include the moderators, who give a free pass to the premium members they like. I’m done here. Catch me on Discord. This place is finished.

·
3,875 Posts
The "moderation" is the reason you are currently posting and not banned.
Total non sequitur. Someone posted “all white people are terrible” (and not in Rants) and the powers-that-be let it happen. Change that to “black people” and the whole world falls apart. The lack of intellectual honesty is sad, if not the least bit surprising considering the population. It’s why I’m leaving, though I did feel the need to finish this conversation.

·
Administrator
59,087 Posts
Total non sequitur. Someone posted “all white people are terrible” (and not in Rants) and the powers-that-be let it happen. Change that to “black people” and the whole world falls apart. The lack of intellectual honesty is sad, if not the least bit surprising considering the population. It’s why I’m leaving, though I did feel the need to finish this conversation.
I didn't see that post because quite honestly, I haven't been paying attention to many posts in the anything section. That's why members have the report option.

Someone permanently banned you. I seen it and thought that wasn't warranted. Therefore you were brought back. So yes, moderation is the reason you're posting. Because an injustice was identified and corrected.

·
3,875 Posts
I didn't see that post because quite honestly, I haven't been paying attention to many posts in the anything section. That's why members have the report option.

Someone permanently banned you. I seen it and thought that wasn't warranted. Therefore you were brought back. So yes, moderation is the reason you're posting. Because an injustice was identified and corrected.
I suppose...thanks? I appreciate you correcting the gross oversight perpetrated by biased, irrational staff members. But that's the very reason I'm done with this place: the board's been poisoned by a bunch of mental midgets masquerading as intellectuals, and the level of discourse has plummeted whilst staff members (not all, obviously) openly endorse groupthink and racism, actively shout down differing opinions, and generally create an environment in which a forum on life support is guaranteed to continue to atrophy. It's insulting to those of us in search of a deeper level of discourse; frankly, that's why I'm abandoning this place in favor of a political/sports forum. They do a great job of weeding out the bottom-feeders, whereas this place not only courts them, but puts them in positions of authority. It's sad.

·
Administrator
59,087 Posts
I suppose...thanks? I appreciate you correcting the gross oversight perpetrated by biased, irrational staff members. But that's the very reason I'm done with this place: the board's been poisoned by a bunch of mental midgets masquerading as intellectuals, and the level of discourse has plummeted whilst staff members (not all, obviously) openly endorse groupthink and racism, actively shout down differing opinions, and generally create an environment in which a forum on life support is guaranteed to continue to atrophy. It's insulting to those of us in search of a deeper level of discourse; frankly, that's why I'm abandoning this place in favor of a political/sports forum. They do a great job of weeding out the bottom-feeders, whereas this place not only courts them, but puts them in positions of authority. It's sad.
Name the staff member you have a problem with.

·
Registered
627 Posts
That person is not on staff anymore.
So Clique then. He spends a lot of time in those political threads, and is almost always agreeing with Reaper (hence why he ducked a ban). I figure you also agree with them, but it's good to see you are still trying to remain unbiased amongst it all. Wouldn't want this place to turn into Reddit, with their heavily biased moderation teams.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
So Clique then. He spends a lot of time in those political threads, and is almost always agreeing with Reaper (hence why he ducked a ban). I figure you also agree with them, but it's good to see you are still trying to remain unbiased amongst it all. Wouldn't want this place to turn into Reddit, with their heavily biased moderation teams.
Yeah, Clique and Reaper both have an agenda. Glad neither are mods... anymore in Clique's case. I think he banned me because I once said I felt racism in the US is too focused on blacks and whites, and non-white/black communities end up being overshadowed. If you notice Clique's behavior as of late, he's been quite... erratic.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yeah, Clique and Reaper both have an agenda. Glad neither are mods... anymore in Clique's case. I think he banned me because I once said I felt racism in the US is too focused on blacks and whites, and non-white/black communities end up being overshadowed. If you notice Clique's behavior as of late, he's been quite... erratic.
I actually like Clique despite not agreeing with him politically tbh.

Have either no warnings, or 1 or 2 minor warnings, and more importantly staff agreement when choices are discussed.
To think about this, is there any way to see if I've had warnings before? I'm a bit of a contrarian, and surprised that I've never had any warnings/bans (that I'm aware of)

·
Administrator
59,087 Posts
I actually like Clique despite not agreeing with him politically tbh.

To think about this, is there any way to see if I've had warnings before? I'm a bit of a contrarian, and surprised that I've never had any warnings/bans (that I'm aware of)
You don't have any. Click on your profile and you'll see a section for warnings. You don't have that section because you don't have any warnings. Members who get warned get an automated PM.

141 - 160 of 170 Posts