Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
25,986 Posts
What did SAMCRO get banned for? The guy's been on here forever.
Death is coming and Moxasylum got banned? Damn. I know its none of my business. But i would like to know why..
Probably for calling Nyla a man in the Britt injury thread
Transphobic posts (likely deleted now). Death is permanent based on his history of infractions. The other 2 will be back next week if they choose to return.

·
Premium Member
17,063 Posts
Why did @Stike Force get banned?

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,301 Posts
You know me Carter better than anyone. I don't smoke the weak shit.

Haha i thought bro just though just this stuff here its been a nice smoke calked skittles .

Just paid £10 for a 1.4 which was my mates last till hes home from work.

Bloody dyong for a hsir cut brp. Hopevur well buffy during the pandemic.

Ive been getting80% furlough but the gov want to reduce to 60% . Ive save just over £200 for my PS5

STAY SAFE TP UR FAMILY AND YOUR FIANCE MATE.

PEACE. ABOUT TO GET REKT HAHA

·
Premium Member
17,063 Posts
Why did @Stike Force get banned?
Nevermind. Saw his posts in Anything. For the record, I made a rant about Strike Force last year calling him out on multiple lies. He's a liar, has no mind or interest in wrestling (why was he ever here?), and apparently a racist, too.

Better have been a permanent ban.

Reactions: ObsoleteMule

·
From parts unknown
23,183 Posts
Good to see both him and Jay Devito gone.

Devito made a black on black crime post. I was responding to it and I'm glad for the quick response it got too.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Nevermind. Saw his posts in Anything. For the record, I made a rant about Strike Force last year calling him out on multiple lies. He's a liar, has no mind or interest in wrestling (why was he ever here?), and apparently a racist, too.

Probably has too much free time and decided to use it all on trolling users here, and probably felt enlightened by some of the more racist folk on here to let it inner views out.

·
Registered
621 Posts

I didn't see, what was it he said? :/ I always thought he was an alright guy

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,318 Posts

There are some posts that have me wondering the leeway on some stuff. Seen outright insults and various forms of racism against all people. I guess it can be hard because some subjects are just that touchy and the line is very, very thin.

·
Premium Member
17,063 Posts
There are some posts that have me wondering the leeway on some stuff. Seen outright insults and various forms of racism against all people. I guess it can be hard because some subjects are just that touchy and the line is very, very thin.
Strike Force was cursing at people in other threads prior to the ban. I think it was a pile of near misses and finally this:

Maybe misinterpreted, but in combination with everything else he deserved at least a temporary ban. Before he started getting belligerent, he was constantly making up all sorts of shit. Actually, he reminds me of a former user, 'Bully', who was constantly making outrageous exaggerations to how cool they were. I thought he was just a dork trying to be cool on a wrestling forum and teased him with this rant. He was obnoxious in the WWE section, always dismissing everything. But, unless you're hateful I don't really care how else you argue.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,318 Posts
Strike Force was cursing at people in other threads prior to the ban. I think it was a pile of near misses and finally this:

Maybe misinterpreted, but in combination with everything else he deserved at least a temporary ban. Before he started getting belligerent, he was constantly making up all sorts of shit. Actually, he reminds me of a former user, 'Bully', who was constantly making outrageous exaggerations to how cool they were. I thought he was just a dork trying to be cool on a wrestling forum and teased him with this rant. He was obnoxious in the WWE section, always dismissing everything. But, unless you're hateful I don't really care how else you argue.

Makes more sense, usually it's a few things over one. The mods here generally don't just ban willy nilly, at least not from what I've seen?

I was temp banned for calling someone a fucking idiot. Buut I had been in trouble before for calling people that so it was justified.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,873 Posts
Makes more sense, usually it's a few things over one. The mods here generally don't just ban willy nilly, at least not from what I've seen?

I was temp banned for calling someone a fucking idiot. Buut I had been in trouble before for calling people that so it was justified.
It was deserved. Someone who’s known on here for making everything about race made a somewhat racist comment about one group; to highlight his hypocrisy, I reframed his words to say the same thing about a different group, which would’ve been fine except I called him a pussy. I deserved a ban for that.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
It was deserved. Someone who’s known on here for making everything about race made a somewhat racist comment about one group; to highlight his hypocrisy, I reframed his words to say the same thing about a different group, which would’ve been fine except I called him a pussy. I deserved a ban for that.
Nah, you stood up for yourself. Reaper's recent overreactions tilted the jury's opinion in your favor.

·
Registered
621 Posts

If this is true, then that's bullshit. He pretty much said exactly what Reaper did, and that guy is untouched? It must have been for something else

121 - 140 of 166 Posts