Wrestling Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1191 Posts

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
@Firefromthegods and @Pippen94 will be missed dearly.

For the record, I think Pippen was really trying to make an effort to improve himself on here. He stopped making those cheeky, short one-liner posts a few weeks ago.
Same, give him so advice but seems as though, he slipped up, he has to come back on here.

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
8,762 Posts
pretty sure the anti AEWers are in the mods pockets.
But @Cult03 was one that was banned, so that argument falls apart. If anything, I just think there is just way too much reporting and childishness on here. I have only reported one person ever on here, for something explicitly bad.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
But @Cult03 was one that was banned, so that argument falls apart. If anything, I just think there is just way too much reporting and childishness on here. I have only reported one person ever on here, for something explicitly bad.
Done it a handful of times in 3 years, done it today but nothings was done as no mods give a shit.

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
8,762 Posts
Done it a handful of times in 3 years, done it today but nothings was done as no mods give a shit.
I am sure they will get around to looking at it...in a month or two :) The Aussies who got banned probably was based on something that happened over the summer ;)

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Yeah seems strange that stuff said in the summer and they getbanned now, same as like I did, to many people on here with nothing better else to do , offset for a sleep me, bloody knackered. Peace @Two Sheds .

Reactions: Two Sheds

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
funny how it takes anti AEWers months to get banned when they spout the same bs every day over and over yet i get banned for a fucking south park clip like 5 mins after i post it, i guarantee you Ol Chip or Cult or one of them reported that shit too

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Some fucking right childish petulant immature folks on here at times, trying to get one to bite and I ain't falling for it, so time to be the bigger person and just don't fucking respond Carter thinks.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Cult is banned Again? Fuck man. I like both him and firefromthegods. I'm really wondering if I'll face a ban in the future. Honestly as much of a douche Chip Kelly can be, he is pretty entertaining. But my guess is that hes permanently done here. Unless its spanning 3 months or something.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,018 Posts
Cult is banned Again? Fuck man. I like both him and firefromthegods. I'm really wondering if I'll face a ban in the future. Honestly as much of a douche Chip Kelly can be, he is pretty entertaining. But my guess is that hes permanently done here. Unless its spanning 3 months or something.
Yea, this place doesn't really do 3-month bans here.

If @Chip Kelly is still banned, then it pretty much means that the length is permanent.

The only case where you'd see him posting on here again is if the mods decide to unban him (which is highly unlikely).

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Yea, this place doesn't really do 3-month bans here.

If @Chip Kelly is still banned, then it pretty much means that the length is permanent.

The only case where you'd see him posting on here again is if the mods decide to unban him (which is highly unlikely).
The last comment he made on here he was insulting Soul Priestess pretty brutally and that comment quickly got deleted. I'm not sure how far people can really go even in Rants these days.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I got banned for speaking generally about fans not willing to call out Cody’s shit. I was quoting @Two Sheds, who is a friend, and responding to his question about Cody calling the TNT Title the Ace Title on air, which should be grounds for one of the boys in the back to break his jaw.

The mods simply ban whoever isn’t popular.

That or my “Tell em, BDon” movement got too big, and Cody nixed that real quick. One or the other haha

Reactions: Carter84

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
8,762 Posts
I got banned for speaking generally about fans not willing to call out Cody’s shit. I was quoting @Two Sheds, who is a friend, and responding to his question about Cody calling the TNT Title the Ace Title on air, which should be grounds for one of the boys in the back to break his jaw.

That or my “Tell em, BDon” movement got too big, and Cody nixed that real quick. One or the other haha
The "Tell 'em movement" must be stopped just like Vince tried to stop the YES movement. We need a @bdon pipebomb.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Apparently @Firefromthegods @Cult03 and @Pippen94 all got banned. What all happened in Australia while I was asleep? Everyone OK?
I'm still here. We good homie. Myself and Wood will carry things until the triumphant return of Cult

#freecult

@Firefromthegods and @Pippen94 will be missed dearly.

For the record, I think Pippen was really trying to make an effort to improve himself on here. He stopped making those cheeky, short one-liner posts a few weeks ago.
Pippen is the worst poster on the forum. The fact the loyalists have adopted him shows just how desperate you guys are for supporters.

funny how it takes anti AEWers months to get banned when they spout the same bs every day over and over yet i get banned for a fucking south park clip like 5 mins after i post it, i guarantee you Ol Chip or Cult or one of them reported that shit too
First, I like South Park

Second, I barely know who you are let alone have an agenda against you.

You and Cult are popular. Top ten on the forum.

Tell em Bdon

·
Registered
356 Posts
@bdon

You got banned b/c you wished bodily harm on Cody. Take what you will from that.

I'm glad Pippen is gone. I just can't stand his constant fanboying and defending of everything AEW does. Prosper seems to have taken his place, though.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
@bdon

You got banned b/c you wished bodily harm on Cody. Take what you will from that.

I'm glad Pippen is gone. I just can't stand his constant fanboying and defending of everything AEW does. Prosper seems to have taken his place, though.
In fairness, it seems like Bdon might have legitimate mental issues. It’s sad that people continue to egg him on.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
@bdon

No, it was explicitly stated that I was insulting board members.

And fuck Cody. Yes. If he were wrestling in the old days, the boys would have taken care of business and put his soft as Charmin ass in place. It’s apparently the only way the situation will rectify itself since he’s sucked ass with the Dog Wanker and somehow earned himself top tv time next to only Jericho despite not drawing like Jericho and Moxley.

1101 - 1120 of 1191 Posts