Wrestling Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 1196 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
As a fellow man u fan Christopher, check it out lad, It has some decent wrestlers in and isn't just entertainment, but actual different varieties of wrestling and there segments are top of the range , like Marcus rashford
I love you and your Simpsons posts! Like our boy Marcus, and RVD, you are one of a kind!

Apart from Kip, Orange and Darby they all look like wrestlers which helps.
Yep. To be fair to AEW, if a casual/former wrestling fan saw that poster without knowing what the company and wrestlers were all about, it could well sway some into having a look.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
I love you and your Simpsons posts! Like our boy Marcus, and RVD, you are one of a kind!

Yep. To be fair to AEW, if a casual/former wrestling fan saw that poster without knowing what the company and wrestlers were all about, it could well sway some into having a look.
That's why I put the poster up, have a good day man, think you're a decent poster and any man u fan is cool in my book, have a good day man, ✌

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
How u working if you're on lockdown too, as you have the second highest Covid rate in Europe, unfortunately we are leaving Europe so you're going to be first come 1st Jan 2021.
Wait, you do realise that we’re leaving the European Union and not Europe itself, right? We can’t vote to leave a continent lol.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Wait, you do realise that we’re leaving the European Union and not Europe itself, right? We can’t vote to leave a continent lol.
We've technically already left the European Union, we're just going through a transition phrase until a FTA is agreed between the two parties, although there's meant to be a deadline around January.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
I have a degree in political history, I fucking know this, I'm being sarcastic. By the way we are a island on our own aswell😏

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
We've technically already left the European Union, we're just going through a transition phrase until a FTA is agreed between the two parties, although there's meant to be a deadline around January.
1st of Jan .

Reactions: BRITLAND

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
@Brad Boyd why did pip and fire from the gods get banned? Out interesting? Let me know breh? Sweet.✌

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
firefromthegods has been banned

sad times
He is a fellow Australian and not stupid so I feel patriotic towards him but he needs to pick a side and stick with it. I'm not buying this love in with Chip, Cult, Wood etc AND also having a love in with the superfans.

FireFromTheGods, I'm going to throw up a hashtag for you but when you return just remember who your buddies are.

#freefftg

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
@Brad Boyd why did pip and fire from the gods get banned? Out interesting? Let me know breh? Sweet.✌
That's news to me man. I'm probably just as out of the loop on that one as you are. It's tough to keep up with the drama in the AEW section. If Firefromthegods was caught in the middle of that, that is. As far as Pippen goes, it seems like he gets banned every other week.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
That's news to me man. I'm probably just as out of the loop on that one as you are. It's tough to keep up with the drama in the AEW section. If Firefromthegods was caught in the middle of that, that is. As far as Pippen goes, it seems like he gets banned every other week.
Same i didn't even realize i was logged in till I was watching Smackdown and I seen i was, looked in here and saw fire was banned ( return soon) same with pip ( come back when banned bud)

@Chip Chipperson why you're fellow aussies banned mate? Ya drongo, get me a tinnie of fosters whilst ya at the cooler and put home and away on the telly.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Banning one of the only good posters in the AEW section and letting the usual assholes run rampant is about par for the course. Hell of a job you’re doing, mods.
Like I said when I was banned , its not what you know on here its who you know, bud. Mods have there kiss asses on here and those who dare speak up usually get banned. Even when we don't even realize what's classed as offensive, as there ain't no fecking rules on here, as some have issues with all sort of problems in there lifes, whilst Frequenting earth. ✌

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
@JohnBarowitz are you dumb or just plain telling? The Rock wouldn't make it without wwf Asia was the federation when he joined, are you serious?

He has more charisma then 10 guys in a room with high IQ's, he oozes charm and is one of the nicest wrestlers/actors in the business today. So what he got his start due to his family? And others ain't? Randy Orton, prime example, would he have got where he was if he wasn't Bob Orton son? Hell no. He was a total price in his younger days? I could go on with others.

Rock aka Dwayne Johnson is now one lf tjemost successful wrestlers who transitioned from wwf to lala land , has become the highest paid actor in the world and still is in my humble opinion the greatest promo guy wwf has ever seen in illustrious years in wrestling, so before you post something stupid, just think before you type

FOR THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AT HOME DURING THE COVID PANDEMIC, FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO WRESTLE FORUM, JOHN THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE OR ILL TAKE MY BOOT SHOVE IT SIDEWAYS AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UO YOU'RE CANDY ASS!!! NOW GETTING BACK TO BUSINESS , ALL AROUND THE WORLD ITS TIME !

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Fire getting banned is dumb, I've never seen the guy say anything bad about anyone on here.
He's a decent poster lorromire and some morons on here calling uk fans wankers is worse than what he done,,fucking moron who said it.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,018 Posts
@Firefromthegods and @Pippen94 will be missed dearly.

For the record, I think Pippen was really trying to make an effort to improve himself on here. He stopped making those cheeky, short one-liner posts a few weeks ago.

1081 - 1100 of 1196 Posts