Wrestling Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 1195 Posts

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Yeah, the opinion was unpopular that's okay. That's not proof of anything, I'd have been pissed off if my "friends" or "supporters" just voted yes because it's me. I wanted a real opinion and as I've said before I don't think I'd be bragging about it because the only names people could come up with as being worse were Herb Abrams (Who might not even be valid) and Jim Herd

With the appreciation thread, that's just a bit of fun. For example, two posters have come in after the vote saying I'm good whilst Bdon no doubt would've voted me also making it 15-12 and a win for me. I didn't draw attention or tag people in the thread but no doubt The Wood would've given me the thumbs up, La Parka etc but they don't post in rants.

Regardless, I didn't see it as a true gauge of popularity. If it was thrown up in the AEW section (Which isn't allowed) you'd get a much fairer vote but even then it'd still probably be close to 50-50 anyway. All that's important to me is I'm viewed positively by the good posters which I am.

You, Definition Of Technician, Garty, Pippen and the rest of the "AEW is amazing" group are not people I desire to be liked by.
Aew is great, really refreshing after years of crap wrestling I mean " Entertainment "

·
Banned
4,271 Posts
Yeah, the opinion was unpopular that's okay. That's not proof of anything, I'd have been pissed off if my "friends" or "supporters" just voted yes because it's me. I wanted a real opinion and as I've said before I don't think I'd be bragging about it because the only names people could come up with as being worse were Herb Abrams (Who might not even be valid) and Jim Herd

With the appreciation thread, that's just a bit of fun. For example, two posters have come in after the vote saying I'm good whilst Bdon no doubt would've voted me also making it 15-12 and a win for me. I didn't draw attention or tag people in the thread but no doubt The Wood would've given me the thumbs up, La Parka etc but they don't post in rants.

Regardless, I didn't see it as a true gauge of popularity. If it was thrown up in the AEW section (Which isn't allowed) you'd get a much fairer vote but even then it'd still probably be close to 50-50 anyway. All that's important to me is I'm viewed positively by the good posters which I am.

You, Definition Of Technician, Garty, Pippen and the rest of the "AEW is amazing" group are not people I desire to be liked by.
Funny that they want to use poll results as proof now though hey

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,018 Posts
COVID is getting worse so there is nothing to do outside. Now if only some good wrestling was on too...
Oh, I have a good idea.

Dynamite and NXT are on tomorrow night!

Both of them are good wrestling shows to watch :)

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Sheesh, still goin' at it?

Don't you guys have to work or some such? I envy all this free time you all apparently have...
How u working if you're on lockdown too, as you have the second highest Covid rate in Europe, unfortunately we are leaving Europe so you're going to be first come 1st Jan 2021.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Oh, I have a good idea.

Dynamite and NXT are on tomorrow night!

Both of them are good wrestling shows to watch :)
If we all just watch like ppv's then better than watching shitty TV.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
COVID is getting worse so there is nothing to do outside. Now if only some good wrestling was on too...
AEW AEW AEW !! NXT NXT NXT!!

Bloody love this weeks card retro feels

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
AEW AEW AEW !! NXT NXT NXT!!

Bloody love this weeks card retro feels
View attachment 93850
I don't often give AEW credit but that's a really good design for their poster.

If I didn't already know that half the wrestlers on said poster took the mickey out of the profession itself, and that the company in general were taking constant dumps on said profession, it'd probably entice me to give it a shot.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts

If I didn't already know that half the wrestlers on said poster took the mickey out of the profession itself, and that the company in general were taking constant dumps on said profession, it'd probably entice me to give it a shot.
Apart from Kip, Orange and Darby they all look like wrestlers which helps.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts

As a fellow man u fan Christopher, check it out lad, It has some decent wrestlers in and isn't just entertainment, but actual different varieties of wrestling and there segments are top of the range , like Marcus rashford

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
True.

I especially wanna see where Kenny/Page goes. NXT doesn't do much for me, though. I feel everyone interesting is gone.

I work for a Security Company, bud. Lottsa empty buildings to watch🤣

Nice,,You're Country is the most successful and richest in Western Europe, immjust sad that from Jan 1st 2021 we will no longer be a part of the EU, which is pissing me off , I know some guys and ladies who voted leave who now actually see they were conned by vote leave, here's a prime example of this , take care, bud. Do you like football? Which foory team do you support in the bundesliga?

1061 - 1080 of 1195 Posts