Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
What's the line that can't be crossed?

I got suspended from Post Wrestling because I said AEW were just another wrestling promotion which ended up with 5/6 posters on my case (which might be 50% of the active users). Some were reasonable but one kept replying telling me to go watch "Rollins and his one glove" a few times and I called him a "fucking idiot"...
Calling someone a “fucking idiot” or anything similar outside of rants is not a good idea. And inside rants, telling someone to go die, mocking mental illness, or wishing ill on someone’s family will get you banned.

Outside of that, I think pretty much anything else goes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Calling someone a “fucking idiot” or anything similar outside of rants is not a good idea. And inside rants, telling someone to go die, mocking mental illness, or wishing ill on someone’s family will get you banned.

The last three things aren't going to be a worry. Hopefully there's no one that's extremely childish with their insults so that I won't get the temptation to call them an idiot. I once revealed that I listened to Cornette's podcasts and was called "Cornette fan" as an insult. SMH. Hopefully the insults on here are at least a lot less lame.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
What's the line that can't be crossed?

I got suspended from Post Wrestling because I said AEW were just another wrestling promotion which ended up with 5/6 posters on my case (which might be 50% of the active users). Some were reasonable but one kept replying telling me to go watch "Rollins and his one glove" a few times and I called him a "fucking idiot"...
There ain't one just don't go personal.

Peace.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

If "fucking idiot" is enough to get banned here, half of, oh what do I say 90% of the AEW posters should be banned...

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,896 Posts
Lifeincattleclass is banned? Are you motherfucking kidding? What the fuck is with you people?! Keep driving all the good members away, and keep doing fuck-all about the pack of baiting shitheels doing whatever the hell they want. Fuck this place. Fuck all of you. Ban me next, I don’t give runny shit.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts