Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Baby It's Violence
7,110 Posts
Whysoserious bitches about everything going on everywhere. He’s not happy unless he’s miserable. :LOL:
Some my ask why he is so serious.

Pretty sure him and "Semi but well on his way to being a full - moron" are both past banned users judging by how they post sometimes though. it's just a matter of who they might be.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Whysoserious, Deathiscoming & Incomplete Moron are probably the same person. And Incomplete Moron has admitted he's a troll trying to get a reaction out of people.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
najee25 was banned.
Good Riddance.

3 Posts
It's because all of these bans is that a forum that used to have 100's of active member became into a ghost town. Good job mods and admin for letting your ban hungry asses ruin this place.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,882 Posts
It's because all of these bans is that a forum that used to have 100's of active member became into a ghost town. Good job mods and admin for letting your ban hungry asses ruin this place.
Yeah, that’s it, it’s all the bans. Which genius rejoiner are you?

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
Banned within 2 hours of joining, nice try, bitch.

Anyone know why Benoit's Weight Machine got banned?

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
I doubt Brad has bothered with alts, he posts at another forum and behaves pretty well. King and nWo, however, have also been banned from that forum, my money is on them when it comes to alts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
What's the line that can't be crossed?

I got suspended from Post Wrestling because I said AEW were just another wrestling promotion which ended up with 5/6 posters on my case (which might be 50% of the active users). Some were reasonable but one kept replying telling me to go watch "Rollins and his one glove" a few times and I called him a "fucking idiot"...

61 - 80 of 85 Posts