Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
You should ban Kingnothin for good if it's only a temp. He was saying on another forum that he WANTED to be banned, so give him what he clearly wants :LOL:

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm all for a rejoinder. But, when you get banned then immediately rejoin and continue being annoying, well, you're an annoying.

@Whysoserious?
@incomplete moron
I'm not a rejoinder, I found out about this forum couple of days ago, which is when I registered,I've never been on this forum before I dunno why everyone thinks I was lol wtf

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,882 Posts
I'm not a rejoinder, I found out about this forum couple of days ago, which is when I registered,I've never been on this forum before I dunno why everyone thinks I was lol wtf
Maybe because you blatantly troll for reactions by pushing the same kinds of idiotic opinions as fact, and then fight like a complete asshole with anybody with an ounce of functioning brains who disagrees with you, just like several former members that have since been repatriated back under their bridge once did?

Btw, the only thing remotely right about you is your nic, because ‘complete moron’ would imply you’re actually good at something.

lol.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Maybe because you blatantly troll for reactions by pushing the same kinds of idiotic opinions as fact, and then fight like a complete asshole with anybody with an ounce of functioning brains who disagrees with you, just like several former members that have since been repatriated back under their bridge once did?

Btw, the only thing remotely right about you is your nic, because ‘complete moron’ would imply you’re actually good at something.

lol.
but why tf would THAT mean that I'm rejoiner ffs u braindead dummy :SS there's like million of trolls lol smh

thanks
well I AM good at pissin off you morons,obviously lol
instead of ignoring me you always take the bait and foam at ur mouth so..I win darlin :*

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,882 Posts
but why tf would THAT mean that I'm rejoiner ffs u braindead dummy :SS there's like million of trolls lol smh

thanks
well I AM good at pissin off you morons,obviously lol
instead of ignoring me you always take the bait and foam at ur mouth so..I win darlin :*
Pissed off? Hardly.
Always take the bait? Nope, wrong again.
Sorry, you lose, loser.
Keep responding though, and fulfill your own prophecy. :ROFLMAO:

Now off to the brand new ignore list we go. Which means ...

Idiot.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Pissed off? Hardly.
Always take the bait? Nope, wrong again.
Sorry, you lose, loser.
Keep responding though, and fulfill your own prophecy. :ROFLMAO:

Now off to the brand new ignore list we go. Which means ...

View attachment 81126

Idiot.
I love you sweatheart..stay with me through eternity..hold my hand baby..

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Looks like it was me who got king’s ban made perma. You guys are welcome LOL.

Incomplete moron though... 🙄

41 - 60 of 85 Posts