Wrestling Forum banner

4021 - 4040 of 4215 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,420 Posts
Whose alternate is @McIntyre Fan ? Over / under 1 week the user is banned? I say under.

·
Registered
774 Posts
i haven't been in wrestlingforum for over a month
can anybody give me some updates on why Chip Chipperson and company got banned again ?
what happened ?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
13,299 Posts
i haven't been in wrestlingforum for over a month
can anybody give me some updates on why Chip Chipperson and company got banned again ?
what happened ?
They got permanently banned last month for attacking/threatening the mods, and for being mostly responsible for the bans of 20+ fans of a wrestling promotion (that they oppose).

·
Registered
774 Posts
They got permanently banned last month for attacking/threatening the mods
threatening the mods!! ? really ?
what kind of threats are we talking about ?
last time i was here Chip was waiting for some clarification from chrome on why he got banned the first time
did things escalate after that ?
and for being mostly responsible for the bans of 20+ fans
i suppose you're referring to the 20+ fans that Chip used to count their bans ?
as far as i know they got banned for personal insults
unless you mean that the Mods saw it as baiting from Chip's part ?

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
7,110 Posts
They got permanently banned last month for attacking/threatening the mods, and for being mostly responsible for the bans of 20+ fans of a wrestling promotion (that they oppose).
Yeah.. That´s not what happened and you know it. But I guess the echochamber participants needs to put their spin on it

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
11,276 Posts
Yeah, this is not true and you know it. No one threatened any mods.

The die hards got banned because they felt the need to personally attack people who dared to have an opposing viewpoint and not just praise whatever slop was thrown in front of them and told to call steak. Personal attacks are against the rules and when they resorted to ad hominem attacks, the monothinking defenders of anything got banned for it.

The others got banned because one super mod has some personal hatred for WWE and has no problem posting so in that forum, but if anyone dares to say anything 1/10th is bad about AEW, that is just not cool because they MUST succeed.

·
rasslin
6,036 Posts
How can someone be responsible for a ban of another member? did chip hack a mods account?

and where did anyone threaten a mod?

·
13,299 Posts
Aw, the bitter cultists are having overreactions because I wrote "threatened" even though I specifically made sure to include the "attacked" part too (hence that dash) 😂

Yeah.. That´s not what happened and you know it. But I guess the echochamber participants needs to put their spin on it
Hey, that's really weird. You seemed to be strangely quiet when that AEW section was pretty much a negative echo-chamber back in October through December.

What's the matter? You want them back so that you can continue to have your own negative hivemind again? :p

How can someone be responsible for a ban of another member? did chip hack a mods account?

and where did anyone threaten a mod?
I don't see 20 genuine fans getting banned within a month ever since they got permanently banned (for the greater good). Gee, it's almost like those guys were the root cause of starting all that shit with those innocent fans; which led to their temporary bans.

We're better off now at least ;)

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
7,110 Posts
Aw, the bitter cultists are having overreactions because I wrote "threatened" even though I specifically made sure to include the "attacked" part too (hence that dash) 😂

Hey, that's really weird. You seemed to be strangely quiet when that AEW section was pretty much a negative echo-chamber back in October through December.

What's the matter? You want them back so that you can continue to have your own negative hivemind again? :p
Was I though? Go back and look at my posts if you´re so anal-fixated to make AEW look good. I didn´t post as much and as often as Chip, but I made my opinion clear.
Some of us have a life besides being on WF..
You should try to get out in the real world for once and defend AEW there.. People need a good laugh in these times.

·
rasslin
6,036 Posts

I don't see 20 genuine fans getting banned within a month ever since they got permanently banned (for the greater good). Gee, it's almost like those guys were the root cause of starting all that shit with those innocent fans; which led to their temporary bans.

We're better off now at least ;)
People in the AEW section are still shitting on the company but no one is getting banned. Chip, Ozell and Cult never broke the rules, they just upset a handful of AEW fanboys that are unfortunately given mod powers.

Now let’s take a look at these “innocent” AEW fanboys

- A aew superfan with his ridiculous dare devil avatar was banned for threatening to fuck chips wife. This act didn’t even get him perma banned, yet chip critiquing a shitty wrestling program is somehow perma ban worthy? Madness.

- another “innocent” AEW superfan was perma banned for accusing a school teacher of being a predator.

·
13,299 Posts
Was I though? Go back and look at my posts if you´re so anal-fixated to make AEW look good. I didn´t post as much and as often as Chip, but I made my opinion clear.
Some of us have a life besides being on WF..
You should try to get out in the real world for once and defend AEW there.. People need a good laugh in these times.
Imagine (falsely) questioning or bringing up someone's personal life because folks like you are upset that there's plenty of people who actually enjoy watching a wrestling promotion that you despise 😂

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
7,110 Posts
Imagine (falsely) questioning or bringing up someone's personal life because folks like you are upset that there's plenty of people who actually enjoy watching a wrestling promotion that you despise 😂
You really shouldn´t accelerate fragments of geological origin when you reside in a transparent domicile.. You´ve been after people´s personal life way more than I have.

Again with the assumptions and false statements. Are you a pathological liar or something? Like I´ve said numerous times -I don´t despise AEW. I despise their booking and their EVP´s, but they do have some good talent and I watch their show every week, but I don´t just accept their stupid decisions and bad booking like their blind followers do. AEW had a unique chance to be better, but that chance is rapidly disappearing..

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
2,917 Posts
You really shouldn´t accelerate fragments of geological origin when you reside in a transparent domicile.. You´ve been after people´s personal life way more than I have.

Again with the assumptions and false statements. Are you a pathological liar or something? Like I´ve said numerous times -I don´t despise AEW. I despise their booking and their EVP´s, but they do have some good talent and I watch their show every week, but I don´t just accept their stupid decisions and bad booking like their blind followers do. AEW had a unique chance to be better, but that chance is rapidly disappearing..
Criticism = despise according to DC, no matter how many times people have to explain it to him, he still doesn't get it.

·
13,299 Posts
Criticism = despise according to DC, no matter how many times people have to explain it to him, he still doesn't get it.
Except none of those people have actually explained shit since they're incapable of being understanding. That's a cute, false assumption too btw.

4021 - 4040 of 4215 Posts