Wrestling Forum banner

221 - 240 of 244 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,661 Posts

If there's anymore more moaning you can get cutting down, my trees into nuggets for one to smoke

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'll put you in the gulag , stop crying and grow up, I've spoke to DC on and off for a couple of years.
What I said was sarcasm, mate. Imagine telling someone to grow up when all you do is talk about weed as if you're a 10 year old trying to act cool in front of all the other children.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,661 Posts
What I said was sarcasm, mate. Imagine telling someone to grow up when all you do is talk about weed as if you're a 10 year old trying to act cool in front of all the other children.
I don't even know who u are and have never talked to u ever.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,966 Posts
Oh stop it. The nwo boys used to make Mexican jokes about dcs name telling him to stick to mowing lawns and shit. That's what I thought was happening
Hey, I appreciate the kind sentiments :)

Yep, there was plenty of troubling shit on here in this section last year.

How did you know about that incident late-last year btw? I'm only curious since you registered here recently, and those awful comments were posted several months ago. Thankfully, those posters are gone now :p

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hey, I appreciate the kind sentiments :)

Yep, there was plenty of troubling shit on here in this section last year.

How did you know about that incident late-last year btw? I'm only curious since you registered here recently, and those awful comments were posted several months ago. Thankfully, those posters are gone now :p
I'm Tommy. I forgot my login info for the discord so i just reuped here lol

·
Premium Member
13,326 Posts
What happened to optik sucks is he unbanned yet lol
Hopefully he's unbanned soon. Notice how passionate AEW fans like that are banned and yet trolls and AEW haters that are spamming that section of the the forum and are running people out the place are left unpunished. I guess the mods on here are mainly WWE fans themselves and don't give a shit about AEW but that's no excuse at all.
i didn't know about this thread, cheers guys.

yup, i supposedly got banned for posting a meme that was considered as trolling. yet the concern trolling is ignored.

mods need to know what concern trolling is:
Screenshot 2020-07-30 at 18.29.12.png

plus if they do get banned, they get banned for 1 week and come back. guys get banned for 1 week. come back, do it again, get banned for 1 week, do it again and the cycle repeats. No real punishment. Although I believe this order comes from Vertical Scope itself and not the mods. I can name a few people who i've seen be banned multiple times, but for them to come back and repeat.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

yup, i supposedly got banned for posting a meme that was considered as trolling. yet the concern trolling is ignored.

View attachment 89294

plus if they do get banned, they get banned for 1 week and come back. guys get banned for 1 week. come back, do it again, get banned for 1 week, do it again and the cycle repeats. No real punishment. Although I believe this order comes from Vertical Scope itself and not the mods. I can name a few people who i've seen be banned multiple times, but for them to come back and repeat.
People seem to get banned for nothing around here. What exactly was the meme about?

·
Premium Member
13,326 Posts
]
That's pretty frustrating man. I know I'd be livid if I got banned over something that minor. Have you talk to The Mods about this?
nah it doesn’t matter really; it gave me time to do other things.

There are trolls all over this forum and it’s not just the AEW concern trolls. Mods don’t care. I barely post in the WWE section because its been abandoned.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts

View attachment 89294

You don't honestly believe this do you?

Meanwhile you're over there trolling with Rollins comments like you weren't just banned for being a troll. You've shown your hand, mate.

·
Hiding in the shadows
1,116 Posts

View attachment 89294

Unfortunately, optikk has been nabbed again. Don't know how long, or what the reason was, but, I certainly hope it wasn't for the post above. When did the word "truth" become an SJW trigger?

221 - 240 of 244 Posts