Wrestling Forum banner

201 - 220 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
I've lost a few buddies. bdon and Ozell are good people.

Although how much better is the board without Optikk screeching about minor ratings wins and Garty's gimmick of "I have all the haters blocked but argue with them anyway".

Carter is alright. Talks too much about smoking weed tho.
Lol... I was just thinking the same thing

but just swap the names around ;)

the one we agree about is that Carter sure loves the weed :D

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
No one got banned yet but only a matter of time before this troll (or possibly just really big idiot) gets banned, even if not you guys need to read this thread for the comedy gold.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,661 Posts
He was acting like one. And the guy that replied to him wasn't even swearing badly at Carter either. Also calling people morons is a way of getting yourself banned. You have to be smarter while posting on here. He should know that by now.
Really?? He swore first, ya'll acting like it was real this is the internet not real life, buffy u know me a bit and I'm shocked that you would make his side

Peace.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,661 Posts
I've lost a few buddies. bdon and Ozell are good people.

Although how much better is the board without Optikk screeching about minor ratings wins and Garty's gimmick of "I have all the haters blocked but argue with them anyway".

Carter is alright. Talks too much about smoking weed tho.

Got serious health issues chip, I'm usually the calmest person on here but when u find out that your body has more health issues to deal with it just got to me, if I offended anyone at the time I sincerely apologise.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,661 Posts
@Kalashnikov if I offended you I sincerely apologise I found out some shit news out last week and was pissed off , sorry mate, I'm not usually like this.

Take care.

·
Hiding in the shadows
1,116 Posts
I can't see him and neither should any of you guys, but @Ozell Gray is one-of-a-kind, like special... well not that kind of special, I mean o_O like that kind of special. He's coming off a 7-day ban (as am I), so I'm sure it won't be long before he's back there again. Hang in there Little Marko, you can do it.

At least I can admit to living with mental illness.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I can't see him and neither should any of you guys, but @Ozell Gray is one-of-a-kind, like special... well not that kind of special, I mean o_O like that kind of special. He's coming off a 7-day ban (as am I), so I'm sure it won't be long before he's back there again. Hang in there Little Marko, you can do it.

At least I can admit to living with mental illness.
Funny, because you just came back from a 7 day ban and still haven't learned your lesson yet but this is why you've been banned 5 times already and will be again soon so I or anyone else don't have to worry about you because you'll get yourself banned again.

201 - 220 of 244 Posts