Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Lets be fair here, they were just trying to present Big Show as still being a "big threat" in the rumble as "oh my gosh even 4 men couldn't stop him". Come the rumble Heath may even be one/s to eliminate the Big Show before getting eliminated himself.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Lets be fair here, they were just trying to present Big Show as still being a "big threat" in the rumble as "oh my gosh even 4 men couldn't stop him". Come the rumble Heath may even be one/s to eliminate the Big Show before getting eliminated himself.
We can hope. Wouldn't surprise me if they repeat the feat in the Rumble with Big Show wrecking them all though.

My initial thoughts with how the Social Outcasts came together was that they were probably going to be eliminated in quick succession by either Reigns or Brock. But nope, it actually seems far more likely that they were just formed to put over fucking Big Show who has essentially no worth anymore.

They pull this crap every year.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
We can hope. Wouldn't surprise me if they repeat the feat in the Rumble with Big Show wrecking them all though.

My initial thoughts with how the Social Outcasts came together was that they were probably going to be eliminated in quick succession by either Reigns or Brock. But nope, it actually seems far more likely that they were just formed to put over fucking Big Show who has essentially no worth anymore.

They pull this crap every year.
That is of course a possibly which would be a damn shame. I try to think positive so I'll be watching the rumble and hoping they can take something positive away from it. Best they can likely hope for is all the outcasts to be dangling Big Show over and then Roman can come up behind and eliminate them all, I'd count that as a victory for Heath and crew.

If it's just so Big Show can eliminate them all before Roman/Lesnar takes him out then... really not seeing what the logic is, but I suppose that has never stopped WWE before.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,632 Posts
Some of WWE's recent stables:

Social Outcasts
Mex-America
League of Nations

:lmao

Some of those were created as a tool to get one guy over (and failed miserably) and just for the hell of it. Pretty funny stuff taking place over the past couple of months. All time WOATing in multiple aspects.

·
Premium Member
14,706 Posts
Push?

They beat:

Goldust, a 46 year old, lifetime mid-carder
Jack Swagger, who only won two RAW/Smackdown matches since the start of 2015
Damien Sandow, who lost to them in his first TV match since last summer
Zack Ryder, who only won two RAW/Smackdown matches in the past 3 years

Since when does beating them indicate you're getting a push?

These are the same guys that have been jobbing to each other (and everybody else) for years. Can't imagine why ANYBODY would think they'd be getting a push or how going over other jobbers suddenly means they're getting a push.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Who had the shortest push before being made to look like jobbers?

A. Social Outcasts
B. League of Nations
C. Tyler Breeze

And this was only in the last month.

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
I never really saw it as a push in the first place, it was like 4 guys who got together to tell the fans 'yeah, we still work here'.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts