Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: so The social outcast ...the shortest push ever.

Yes, the entire stable was essentially formed to put over Big Show.

Let's also point out that the Social Outcasts performed far better against the entire Wyatt family than they did against Big Show, one man. Regardless of how you look at it, that's fucking stupid.
I concur. Like I said, Big Show's booking is laughable. It's as if they think that, due to his size, they can just hit the reset button on his build and the fans will forget any prior booking and view him as that unstoppable giant. Maybe some do, but I don't. In fact, any Big Show appearance is just cringeworthy at this point.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts

I concur. Like I said, Big Show's booking is laughable. It's as if they think that, due to his size, they can just hit the reset button on his build and the fans will forget any prior booking and view him as that unstoppable giant. Maybe some do, but I don't. In fact, any Big Show appearance is just cringeworthy at this point.
It's tiring, honestly. He gets built up to look like some big threat as a face or heel, goes on to put someone over in a feud, fades in and out for a while, turns face or heel, rinse and repeat.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,536 Posts

IMO Heath and Dallas was the duo.
Both can be really funny if WWE would allow it...

·
Registered
365 Posts

They're a comedy squad

The Big Show thing was a comedy

They won't be booked strong

They'll be booked to try and make a few LOLs

If they keep getting airtime they should be stoked - an improvement over what they were getting previously

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts

Definitely were a spinoff stable spawned from Slaters Slammy placing and also formed in time for the Rumble alliances.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,201 Posts

Social Outcast was never going to be taken seriously. Why? Because they are a bunch of jobbers that Vince McMahon gave up on. No one takes them seriously these days.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts

Fuck this company, I knew it was coming but still, fuck this company and the dense ass motherfuckers who run it. Fuck them with a cactus.

Don't worry mate, 5 days till Wednesday.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts

Does people really expected the social outcasts to be a serious stable that will pose a threat ? Once they went after the wyatts , the job squad became the suicide squad.

·
Registered
344 Posts

This is just typical of how WWE seems to operate these days. They took 4 jobbers and tried to give them a push as a group but not only did they fail to get into any sort of feud they couldn't even decide whether they were heels or faces. Also they tried to do it at a time when you already have the Wyatt family, League of Nations and possibly Balor Club on their way so do you really need the Social Outcasts? I think they should have had a few weeks establishing themselves as heels then have the stronger two (Axel & Slater) turn on Rose & Dallas. That way you gain something by bringing two jobbers into the light and open opportunities to give them a push towards the midcard. Rose and Dallas can then disappear again until they either get released or WWE thinks of a better idea of what to do with them.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts

Im glad they sacrificed those jobbers to the Big Show. Big Show has more talent and more star power in his pinky finger than Bo Dallas, Slater, Rose, Swagger, Sandow, Goldust and Ryder together.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts

Someone needs to be "jobbers" It´s not the most glorious spot in the company, but just like circus clowns, they are a very important part of the show. Some make a career of being a Jobber, and they´re still remembered with fondness :)
Barry Horrowitch, Brooklyn Brawler, Al Snow, Ricky Morton and most of the Armstrong family, just to name a few.
I´m sure Slater will join that glorious list, so he´s fine.

·
Registered
17,484 Posts

They defeated Swagger,Sandow,Goldust and Ryder and we were very excited, they will the be next "new day" some say and then came Big Show. it has to be the shortest push ever. so that was the whole point? To make Big show look strong? WTF? i hope they will still be pushed to the mid card.
what do you think?
They lasted longer than that stable that one raw. Weren't they called a.p.p.l.e or something? When Santino feuded with the Corre.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts

TBH I didn't see any stable with Heath Slater in charge going anywhere.

·
The B Team
455 Posts
I have not decided yet if they are doomed or not. I knew when Big Show was facing them that shit was going to happen.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Well, they lasted longer then League Of Nations as a serious threat.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts