Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since The Rock came back to WWE, he has cut a few promos. In those promos, he has used basically all of his catch-phrases, such as, "Do you smell what The Rock is cookin'", "Layeth the smacketh down
on your candyass", & "It doesn't matter", except for one... "Check yourself directly into the SmackDown Hotel!". Since Rocky made his return, I have been hoping he would say this one, but unfortunetly that hasn't happened. Also, when was the last time Rock sayed that one? Wasn't it 2000?

· Registered
1,643 Posts
I want him to sing the SmackDown! hotel song.

"When The Rock's baby left him"
"He found a new place to dwell"
"Well it's down at the end of Jabroni Drive"
"At SmackDown! Hotel".

· Read Only
11,558 Posts
Well, Smackdown is an entirely independent brand now LOL...
Back in the day, it was the just second show, with the same roster, plus it was billed as the Rock's show...
I agree with most users above, I don't recall him ever using that since the early 2000's...

· Registered
20,997 Posts
Would be kinda strange these days to see him singing about the Smackdown Hotel on a RAW episode. :p

· Registered
865 Posts
Vince, whoooo is this roooody poo! (to big show)

· Registered
865 Posts
The smackdown hotel has a new location...its at the corner of Jabroni Drive and Victory Road!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.