Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the most disturbing thing that you've seen in wrestling?

I'm not talking about funny and a WTF moment but something that bothered you. On one of the Schneider Comps, there was the last three minutes of a Manny Fernandez/Intruder III where Fernandez climbs up the top rope and being a 300 lb man, he did a knee drop onto Intruder's chest in which a second later, he started to vomit up blood. Not only that, but Fernandez did it again. I literally was covering my mouth watching this in horror. I'm not going to post the link but I think it's on You Tube.

Not to anyone's surprise but this was from Puerto Rico during the 80s.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Roderick Strong vs Delirious 5th year festival

Roderick dropped Delirous right on his head. I thought he killed him. Delerious could hardly stand or walk but he kept kicking out when Roderick pinned him cause he wanted to finish the match.
I'm not sure if it was 100% legit , but if not Delirious sold everything like a god.
It seriously fucked with me.

Also I hate the fork to the head spot. It just grosses me out.
Just something about a fucking fork digging into a human ..idk.

EDIT
IDK how I didn't put this 1st but ....
Sick Nick Mondo + Weed Wacker.

Mondo was a god

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
When Super Dragon became super fat and he wrestled Taro. I think it was during 2008 or something.

- Both men were on the top rope
- Taro Wanted to do a hurricanrana on Super Dragon
- Super Dragon wanted to do a powerbomb on Taro
- both men attempted to do the move they wanted at the same time
- ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- Super Dragon ended up hitting something that looked like a piledriver right on Taro's head
- It wasnt protected or anything and it really looked like it broke Taro's neck right there, or killed him.

·
Registered
99 Posts
If I remember right Jon Moxleys face took a screwdriver to the face and got hit with an electric saw (not to the face) in the same match. Pretty disgusting

·
Registered
840 Posts
Jay Briscoe @ At Our Best in his cage match with Joe blading so deep that within a few minutes the blood was clotting and forming into clumps as it dripped off his forehead. It was so thick he had to continually push it away so he could see (and probably so he could breathe too, it covered his entire face). It's gross, but it also adds to the drama of a great match.

The Mike Levy thing is disgusting as well, and I'm sure that's number 1 in this for most people. However, the most disturbing thing ever in wrestling for me is a tie between all the occasions Mae Young has taken her clothes off on WWE television.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ok, that Sexxy Eddy clip is at the top of my list now. I've never seen a guy act so nonchalant over his own blood squirting into the air.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Anything with Super Dragon, he's reckless, sloppy, and worst of all he looks like a tool whether he's fat or skinny.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,164 Posts
I saw a CZW show live and in person. When someone stuck wooden pegs into another man's forehead and when he was done the pegs were sticking out on their own I was horrified. I've seen worse on DVD but seeing it live was just shocking.

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
Anything with Thumbtack Jack, one time I saw someone stick a needle from the inside of his mouth right through his cheek, EWW.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Don't know if it's the most disturbing, but the most heinous is when a random wanna-be manager shit himself and pulled down his pants for a reaction on an IWA-MS tryout show. When Ian Rotten thinks you're disgusting, that's something.

Reactions: Tarfu
1 - 20 of 36 Posts